Not Filling in with Tripp & Ciara...warning possible spoilers

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

Re: Not Filling in with Tripp & Ciara...warning possible spoilers

Postby mauimama » Wed May 23, 2018 1:01 pm

monicalewis wrote:I cannot believe that I'm saying this but I miss the old Ciara. This new Ciara is too mature to be a part of the young set. She needs a real adult man not timid Tripp. Put her with JJ if they are not related (sorry I haven't watching long enough to know whose related)

Bite your tongue!!!!! omg-- that previous "monotone boring Ciara" was dreadful!
I do agree, though, that this version is way too mature for 'little boy Tripp" - he looks and acts like a 12 yr old smitten with his teacher!

JeanLou

Postby JeanLou » Wed May 23, 2018 5:37 pm

I don't give a rat's a** about this "trio"! Whenever they are on, it slows everything down to a crawl and it is boring...I think this Ciara is a much better actress than the previous one but it doesn't matter, I just don't like Ciara nor do I care about her life. Never will get tired of saying they should've waited for Lauren Boles to grow into the role, now I couldn't care less.

ghxfan19835

Postby ghxfan19835 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:02 pm

I really feel that this would be prime time to bring Chase back to the show.
We know the character already, he has a history, but he is not related to the main
families on the show like 95% of the characters.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu May 24, 2018 10:37 am

I like Tripp and Ciara, I think they'r'e a cute sweet couple and Ciara does need someone that's sensitive regarding what she went through with Chase. They don't have to get married, they're too young to be serious but I love Tripp and think he's good for her.

Let's face it, the days of Days having men like Bo and Steve are gone. I was hoping for Chad to be a Good Bad Boy but so far, he's just a good guy. They're either evil or good, not much in between like Bo and Steve. It's the same with the women, they ruined Nicole by making her a Good Girl as well as Teresa. We need characters that want to be good, can be good, yet they still do bad things.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu May 24, 2018 10:53 am

JeanLou wrote:I don't give a rat's a** about this "trio"! Whenever they are on, it slows everything down to a crawl and it is boring...I think this Ciara is a much better actress than the previous one but it doesn't matter, I just don't like Ciara nor do I care about her life. Never will get tired of saying they should've waited for Lauren Boles to grow into the role, now I couldn't care less.

I'm with you-- Lauren Boles was FANTASTIC and she would've 'grown into this teenage role' perfectly-- just as "Robin" did!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”