Poor Chloe

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dkingz1130

Poor Chloe

Postby Dkingz1130 » Tue May 22, 2018 12:16 pm

Theresa left her there hang and dry!

JaggedEdge

Re: Poor Chloe

Postby JaggedEdge » Tue May 22, 2018 12:50 pm

Not really. She got caught and couldn't do anything to help herself let alone another person. The only thing she can do is tell Lucas, but he's already onto the fact Mateo has her and he's going to help.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue May 22, 2018 1:40 pm

I still can't believe that Mateo is so stupid, that he let Teresa go with Xander, knowing that Xander is a con and a thief!

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Tue May 22, 2018 3:00 pm

Funny you should think Theresa left Chloe to fend for herself. In that interview in SOD, JL said she was hoping fans wouldn't think she didn't care about Chloe, and she hoped she'd conveyed her concern over her enough. I think she did what she had to do. Should she have stayed put if Chloe wasn't let go also? No way, that would be suicide.

I haven't seen today's show yet, but why couldn't she have told Brady that Chloe was now a prisoner? Even if he couldn't help her (Victor hates Chloe and probably won't care - :evil:), at least people would be aware of her predicament.

J.K.

Postby J.K. » Wed May 23, 2018 1:54 pm

Poor Chloe is right!!! I thought that Theresa would let someone know about Chloe. She had the opportunity with Eve & Brady and she chose to say NOTHING!!!! With more people aware of Mateo the less he has power over her! So I won't buy into She is afraid!!!!

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed May 23, 2018 2:01 pm

J.K. wrote:Poor Chloe is right!!! I thought that Theresa would let someone know about Chloe. She had the opportunity with Eve & Brady and she chose to say NOTHING!!!! With more people aware of Mateo the less he has power over her! So I won't buy into She is afraid!!!!

Just when I was about to feel sorry for Theresa---- she pulls this crap--- she should've told her father, Victor, Brady-- EVERYONE that Mateo has Chloe! But I guess it's ok-- the previews indicate..

ooopppssss--- SPOILER ALERT????????????
That Chloe gets rescued in the next couple weeks...

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Wed May 23, 2018 5:51 pm

J.K. wrote:Poor Chloe is right!!! I thought that Theresa would let someone know about Chloe. She had the opportunity with Eve & Brady and she chose to say NOTHING!!!! With more people aware of Mateo the less he has power over her! So I won't buy into She is afraid!!!!

Mateo said if Teresa said anything about Chloe he would kill Brady, her and their child.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”