Rumor on Stephen N. aka Steve

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
LuvBoHope

Re: Rumor on Stephen N. aka Steve

Postby LuvBoHope » Tue May 22, 2018 4:01 pm

Jeank101 wrote:I agree that there doesn’t seems to be good stories with masculine men at the center. I don’t mean macho, but real, strong men of character that women like. :P
I’ve thought more than once how I don’t care for all of these guys sitting around talking about their love lives-like a bunch of teenage girls. Wringing their hands, shaking their heads. For cryin’ out loud, straighten up and get a hold of yourself. :roll:

And grow a spine! If Xander is masculine in a "close" age bracket, why not him for Hope? She needs a MAN worse than bad!

Porterfield

Postby Porterfield » Tue May 22, 2018 4:47 pm

That is freakin awful and may be the end of me watching the show.

Why would thing bring back useless actors like Kyle Lowder and Farrah Fath and dump Steve? Even Theresa, Zander, etc.

I couldn't careless about them bringing back these two actors and to do this to one of the only TWO remaining super couples? If this happens I am DONE.

The show seems to be going in the wrong direction.

Porterfield

Postby Porterfield » Tue May 22, 2018 4:51 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:I don't see any use for Steve without Ava. I think they were perfect and Days should have never killed her off. He does nothing now and has become very boring, so I think Stephens decision is best. He can always go back to Y&R or GH. I can even see him on B&B as a new man for Brooke.

WHAT????? COME ON! THIS IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS POST I"VE SEEN, Sorry but you are talking about one of Days Super Legacy Couples. AVA???? I am dumbfounded.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:33 pm

Jeank101 wrote:One exception please: Xander. :? :shock: :lol: Yummy!

Xander with Kayla???! :P I can see this!!!

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Tue May 22, 2018 6:48 pm

I like Steve but there's really not much of a story for him right now. Hoping he can have more in the future.

I also like manly men on soaps. As of current DAYS is seriously lacking in the manly men department. Steve and Victor are currently the only real men on the show.

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Wed May 23, 2018 8:03 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:
Jeank101 wrote:One exception please: Xander. :? :shock: :lol: Yummy!

Xander with Kayla???! :P I can see this!!!

f Kayla's gonna need a man like some insists Hope has to have because it's a "soap", I'd MUCH prefer them move Rafe over to her (support HER when/if Steve leaves, don't rush like they did with Hope when Bo died but let them grow closer as Hope has pulled away from him with all the doubts she's been having), & let Hope test with Xander (IF he's in her age range about what Rafe is AND if he's a masculine character who has a spine)! THAT would be great for Hope & is exactly what she needs! Of course, tptb won't do this, but I know I'd return to watch Hope unglued from Rafe & maybe enjoy him with a better-suited partner who matches more favorably with him!

That would be entertainment & appealing story material IMO!

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed May 23, 2018 8:53 am

Porterfield wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:I don't see any use for Steve without Ava. I think they were perfect and Days should have never killed her off. He does nothing now and has become very boring, so I think Stephens decision is best. He can always go back to Y&R or GH. I can even see him on B&B as a new man for Brooke.

WHAT????? COME ON! THIS IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS POST I"VE SEEN, Sorry but you are talking about one of Days Super Legacy Couples. AVA???? I am dumbfounded.

Saying my thoughts are the most ridiculous you've seen is insulting so I don't feel any need to respond to you further.

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Wed May 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Oh, no, no, no! Xander and Kayla? Xander and Hope? No! First of all, he's quite a bit younger. But if thta is what masculinity is, I'm against it. All he does is bully and be violent.

I love Steve and really hope this rumor is a false one, like several are. Stayla forever!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu May 24, 2018 1:00 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:Rumor has it that there will not be no more Steve. Days wants the actor to be on, one day a week. And he does not like that.

That's not true, actually. Here's his instagram post about this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhzzi7YlIbg/

Their contracts specify how many days they'll be seen on canvas. So it appears he's only asking to be seen more so that the fans can see their special couple. I would like that as well. But it doesn't mean that he's leaving or anything. :D

CloisFan

Postby CloisFan » Thu May 24, 2018 5:34 pm

Chrissi wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:Rumor has it that there will not be no more Steve. Days wants the actor to be on, one day a week. And he does not like that.

That's not true, actually. Here's his instagram post about this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhzzi7YlIbg/

Their contracts specify how many days they'll be seen on canvas. So it appears he's only asking to be seen more so that the fans can see their special couple. I would like that as well. But it doesn't mean that he's leaving or anything. :D

He hasn't been seen on set since his contract expired in March - normally he puts up cute photos/videos every week with Mary Beth and other cast members. He didn't go to the Daytime Emmy's this year, normally he goes with Mary Beth. He wasn't on set for the celebration of the Daytime Emmy wins, and tweeted that he wished he could'be been there. He recently responded to one of Mary Beth's IG posts saying that he missed her. He's been in Spain for the last few weeks, which shows he isn't filming right now since the rest of the cast are. He's either gone or in negotiations which aren't going well.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”