Rumor on Stephen N. aka Steve

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Rumor on Stephen N. aka Steve

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon May 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Rumor has it that there will not be no more Steve. Days wants the actor to be on, one day a week. And he does not like that.

LuvBoHope

Re: Rumor on Stephen N. aka Steve

Postby LuvBoHope » Tue May 22, 2018 7:22 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:Rumor has it that there will not be no more Steve. Days wants the actor to be on, one day a week. And he does not like that.

And I don't blame him! Present-day writers don't seem to care for tough, masculine men anymore - like Bo & Steve - don't want to write for them anymore & utilize those great strengths & assets, so they either let them go or put them on the backburner as props for newer characters OR ones who don't fit this style! Unfortunately for me, THAT is the type of male character I much prefer! I appreciate strong MEN! There was nothing more entertaining (and sexy) than Bo & Steve and, as buddies, they were the most appealing duo on this show EVER! They made their ladies more interesting to watch as well - brought out THEIR best & vice versa! JMHO!

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:08 am

Love Steve character! Sorry this is happening to actor. Hoping he will return as Tucker McCall on Y&R so at least I can see him

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Tue May 22, 2018 10:13 am

I'm not surprised by this news. I had heard rumors he was renegotiating and it wasn't going well. I would rather see John leave than Steve. After he poisoned Steve I haven't forgiven him for that and the writers just glossed on over that like it was nothing. Plus Steve is a much better actor. However, they haven't done him justice since he came back. No real good stories for him. And LuvBoHope is right-- TPTB don't want to write for macho men anymore.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue May 22, 2018 11:12 am

Valentine14 wrote:Love Steve character! Sorry this is happening to actor. Hoping he will return as Tucker McCall on Y&R so at least I can see him

Loved him as Tucker on the Y&R! HOT!!!

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Tue May 22, 2018 11:17 am

YandR and Days wrote:
Valentine14 wrote:Love Steve character! Sorry this is happening to actor. Hoping he will return as Tucker McCall on Y&R so at least I can see him

Loved him as Tucker on the Y&R! HOT!!!

Yes. Send him to y&r. He is Devon bio father maybe he can make Devon realize what an idiot he is around hillary. Plus he would be great with Ashley

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Tue May 22, 2018 11:25 am

Wish he could do both, like the actor who plays Justin is on GH as Ned.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Tue May 22, 2018 12:56 pm

I don't see any use for Steve without Ava. I think they were perfect and Days should have never killed her off. He does nothing now and has become very boring, so I think Stephens decision is best. He can always go back to Y&R or GH. I can even see him on B&B as a new man for Brooke.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Tue May 22, 2018 1:12 pm

I agree that there doesn’t seems to be good stories with masculine men at the center. I don’t mean macho, but real, strong men of character that women like. :P
I’ve thought more than once how I don’t care for all of these guys sitting around talking about their love lives-like a bunch of teenage girls. Wringing their hands, shaking their heads. For cryin’ out loud, straighten up and get a hold of yourself. :roll:

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Tue May 22, 2018 1:18 pm

One exception please: Xander. :? :shock: :lol: Yummy!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”