Chabby industries?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
lurker girl

Re: Chabby industries?

Postby lurker girl » Mon May 21, 2018 7:54 pm

Soapbaby71 wrote:I think that they could start they own company, but why should they. Dimera is their family company. Stefan is a waste of writing and time. So none of the posters here have had mental illness their family and suppose? Should people like them have no lives at all? Maybe they all should be locked away forever. How cruel and uncaring. Gabbi is no saint. She is as crazy as they come. Who else, but someone with issues would have a woman kidnapped because she wants her man? Andrea called it best when he called her a "golddigger." Why would Chad want to date a woman old enough to be his mother? My point, none of these women are perfect. Marlena was possessed by the Devil, should John have left her? Steve is blind, should he be alone as well? Chad loves Abby and Abby loves him, end of story.

I'm lost. What woman is old enough to be Chad's mother? Gabi?????

The remarks about mental illness from some posters is sad to hear. Of course, if they'd study about the subject, I think they'd change their minds. Or maybe the hatred of Abby is coloring their remarks and isn't how they'd talk in RL.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon May 21, 2018 10:17 pm

lurker girl wrote:
Soapbaby71 wrote:I think that they could start they own company, but why should they. Dimera is their family company. Stefan is a waste of writing and time. So none of the posters here have had mental illness their family and suppose? Should people like them have no lives at all? Maybe they all should be locked away forever. How cruel and uncaring. Gabbi is no saint. She is as crazy as they come. Who else, but someone with issues would have a woman kidnapped because she wants her man? Andrea called it best when he called her a "golddigger." Why would Chad want to date a woman old enough to be his mother? My point, none of these women are perfect. Marlena was possessed by the Devil, should John have left her? Steve is blind, should he be alone as well? Chad loves Abby and Abby loves him, end of story.

I'm lost. What woman is old enough to be Chad's mother? Gabi?????

The remarks about mental illness from some posters is sad to hear. Of course, if they'd study about the subject, I think they'd change their minds. Or maybe the hatred of Abby is coloring their remarks and isn't how they'd talk in RL.

See, that's where I have a problem, about people who have experienced mental illness in their family or friends lives who knows the pain and suffering, and there can be the remarks posted like it isn't real or a problem, like it's the mentally ill person's fault. That in it itself, makes me wonder if certain posters are "planted" if you will, to stir the pot? I had a friend tell me that today, that ALL another friend of ours does, is stir the pot and make a mountain out of a mole hill, and the sky is falling! :lol: And that he gossips and gets things started that aren't true, just for attention getting.

Xaviantha

Postby Xaviantha » Mon May 21, 2018 10:26 pm

I definitely see people in here always being contrary and stirring up controversy so this doesn’t surprise me. Still annoying, though. :|

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Tue May 22, 2018 10:49 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:Gabi's mind is normal. Abby's is not :mrgreen: Right now, Abby belongs in jail. That is my opinion.

Mentally sick people should not be in jail, they should get treatments. Unfortunately they often are not treated and end up in jail. I am wondering if a person had a heart attack during driving and killed somebody should they go to jail instead of getting treatment?

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:29 pm

fightcrab wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:Gabi's mind is normal. Abby's is not :mrgreen: Right now, Abby belongs in jail. That is my opinion.

Mentally sick people should not be in jail, they should get treatments. Unfortunately they often are not treated and end up in jail. I am wondering if a person had a heart attack during driving and killed somebody should they go to jail instead of getting treatment?

That driving thing is hard....but with Abby's case, it's a bit of digging. The thing is, she panicked and blamed it all on Gabi, then hid behind her illness...that to me, is not being sick, but to medical person, it may be cuz he or she loves to investigate.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Wed May 23, 2018 6:04 pm

It's kind is sad that Gabbi do not understand DID. Abby did not do these things her alters did. She was not aware except for killing Andre and she could not except that so her mind split into 3 people. The person I am reading about on some of these post is not Abby. It was not Abby who did these things her alters did and now Abby is trying to fix what the other personalities did but Gabbi is too dumb and full of hate and rage to see that.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu May 24, 2018 9:40 am

I don't know why real-life mental problems are brought into discussions on a soap. NOTHING shown on Days of our lives in terms of Abby's mental issues is close to anything in real life. Her DID and I use that term lightly is a joke. Doctors and other mental health care workers who have assessed this story all agree on one thing, it's not REAL. Trying to make fans feel guilty because they don't like Abby and buy into the excuses her family and associates make for her is not fair. I don't believe anyone here would make fun of or heavily criticize a real person dealing with a real mental issue. My opinions of Abby are based on what I see on my television and not what is happening to a real person.

ASoapDiva

Postby ASoapDiva » Sat May 26, 2018 4:23 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:I don't know why real-life mental problems are brought into discussions on a soap. NOTHING shown on Days of our lives in terms of Abby's mental issues is close to anything in real life. Her DID and I use that term lightly is a joke. Doctors and other mental health care workers who have assessed this story all agree on one thing, it's not REAL. Trying to make fans feel guilty because they don't like Abby and buy into the excuses her family and associates make for her is not fair. I don't believe anyone here would make fun of or heavily criticize a real person dealing with a real mental issue. My opinions of Abby are based on what I see on my television and not what is happening to a real person.
AMEN! Preach! I hate Abby. I have always and will alway hate Abby and I refuse to allow anyone to guilt me into changing my mind! Her alters aren't responsible and aren't real when it comes to certain things, yet, they're real when it comes to making immunity deals. :roll: I'm confused when was she Abby and when was she an alter? Was she Abby or an alter, when she badgered and harassed Gabi in the D'Mera's living room and demanded her to confess to killing Andre and threw killing Nick in her face? Was she Abby or an alter, when she told SPD, Chad and everyone w/in ear range of her suspicions and used killing Nick to support her spews? Was she Abby or an alter, when she told Gabi in her Gabi Chic office that she was extremely envious of her and wished she was like her? Was she Abby or an alter, when she became so furious with Stefan for asking Gabi on a date, instead of her? Was she Abby or Gabi, when she witnessed Chabi in a friendly embrace? We know for a fact that she murdered Andre in cold blood and killing him is why she split! Well, if that's true, then she was an alter when the above happened, yet, had everyone including viewers believing she was Abby. Therefore, remind me again, why should I believe she was an alter and wasn't Abby when she tried to kill elderly women by bashing their heads in with blunt objects. Remind me again why am I supposed to believe she was an alter and not Abby when she was making passionate love to Stefan? Remind me again, that wasn't Abby making an arse of herself in Hong Kong jumping up and down on the bed? Remind me again, why that wasn't Abby that followed Gabi to the restroom, went to Trask and begged to be recalled to the stand and while still under oath, mumbled, "Sorry Gabi" then lied through her teeth that Gabi confessed to her in the restroom that she killed Andre? Remind me again that wasn't Abby that made an immunity deal with Trask? Remind me again that was Abby that Chad made her alters vanished and she's now Abby?

Abby created alters that made brand new meaning of psychopaths, which means, since they are fragments of her, she is far worse then a psychopath! All I want to see is Abby permanently locked up in a mental institution for the criminally insane! She won't have to worry about which Gabi Chic dresses to wear bc she'd only wear a straight jacket!

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sat May 26, 2018 9:15 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:I don't know why real-life mental problems are brought into discussions on a soap. NOTHING shown on Days of our lives in terms of Abby's mental issues is close to anything in real life. Her DID and I use that term lightly is a joke. Doctors and other mental health care workers who have assessed this story all agree on one thing, it's not REAL. Trying to make fans feel guilty because they don't like Abby and buy into the excuses her family and associates make for her is not fair. I don't believe anyone here would make fun of or heavily criticize a real person dealing with a real mental issue. My opinions of Abby are based on what I see on my television and not what is happening to a real person.

I agree as well!!! Some audience takes this seriously...it's only a soap and things can change. We will see Abby in bed with Stefan in the month of December for Christmas! Chad will not like this at all....

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Sun May 27, 2018 12:43 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:

I agree as well!!! Some audience takes this seriously...it's only a soap and things can change. We will see Abby in bed with Stefan in the month of December for Christmas! Chad will not like this at all....

Thank you. I agree that it's just too serious when fans can't comment about what is on their television without being made to feel shame. I refuse to feel that because I'm discussing a woman who isn't real.
Kate makes her first appearance in early December so those scenes will be awesome. Chad brought it on himself by being so stupid. He caught her in bed with the guy and did nothing to her for it. I hope he spirals into a wreck. It'll serve him right for what he did to Gabi.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”