Gabi Was On Point with Abby

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Gabi Was On Point with Abby

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:26 pm

Gabi was on point with Abby!!! Here is what was said:

- Abby was hiding her true feelings of CABI! She was not okay with them!!!!

- Abby has a subconscious that could lead her to Stefan again :P

- Gabi feels from all of the mess, Abby pinned the murder on her

Anyway, I did said what I thought, of Abby being jealous of CABI on social media, but nobody seemed to buy it. Only few did!....I rest my case here :mrgreen: Fridays episode said on how I felt!!!

I just wished Chad would leave Abby....Abby will cheat on Chad again....and like Victor said in his chair, "it's not going to end very well" :lol:

YandR and Days

Re: Gabi Was On Point with Abby

Postby YandR and Days » Sat May 19, 2018 9:16 pm

I still think that Chad's heart will always belong to Abby and Gabi will get hurt again. Gabi deserves someone that she can lean on and depend on, who loves only her. She will always be insecure about Abby, and that would be a terrible way to live, knowing that you were second choice, just like Sami knew that she was second choice to Carrie, when it came to Austin.

I really like Gabi with Eli but I don't see her with him, she has pushed him away and she doesn't seem interested, at least not in the way that she's always wanted Chad. I really like Eli and Lani together, not that I like Lani, but they make a good couple.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:52 am

I can see Gabi's fire on that Fridays episode. I think she will fight for Chad :) Maybe Stefan will make a sly deal with her cuz he is not over Abby yet....

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Sun May 20, 2018 8:38 am

Gabi needs to STFU. She can't keep a man if her life depended on it. Go be with you child and her 2 dads.:roll:

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun May 20, 2018 6:03 pm

Gabi should feel in how she feels. Abby played her :cry:

ASoapDiva

Postby ASoapDiva » Sun May 20, 2018 8:54 pm

Gabi would be home with her loving beautiful and delightful daughter and her 2 dads if murderess low life disgusting and evil Abby hadn't killed Andre in cold blood and framed Gabi for the murder and lied thru her teeth under oath that Gabi confessed to murdering Andre to her in the restroom. Therefore, it's murderess, low life Abby that must STHU and stop slithering her murderess arse in Gabriella's infirmary room and life and leave her alone!

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Wed May 23, 2018 5:28 pm

ASoapDiva wrote:Gabi would be home with her loving beautiful and delightful daughter and her 2 dads if murderess low life disgusting and evil Abby hadn't killed Andre in cold blood and framed Gabi for the murder and lied thru her teeth under oath that Gabi confessed to murdering Andre to her in the restroom. Therefore, it's murderess, low life Abby that must STHU and stop slithering her murderess arse in Gabriella's infirmary room and life and leave her alone!

We are are watching different shows. Gabi is a loser and her desire to get revenge will come back to bite her

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu May 24, 2018 6:50 am

^ Gabi is no loser....who told you that? :lol:

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu May 24, 2018 9:21 am

It seems the word "loser" is always attached to Gabi when she looks better than Abby who can't seem to pull herself up out of the gutter. She got her father killed because she couldn't adjust her brain for a few minutes and wait for rescue. She had to scream like a total fool until he felt obligated to slide down into that elevator to hold her hand. Then when the thing began to slide she stands on him to crawl out and leave the poor man to fall to his death. What a daughter...
Since then under her belt is a life of lies, cheating, and murder. She was handed a job she didn't earn because directors of PR departments spend more time (YEARS) working in entry and middle-level positions before given a senior one. Of course, being married to and sleeping in the CEO's bed helped her. She's never done a job that someone hasn't paved the way for her to have. And then there's motherhood of which she is just plain rotten at. If that isn't a loser, I don't know what is.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri May 25, 2018 6:17 am

Abby is a cheater now a days. Even Clyde uses that negative word on her. Gabi is no loser...her family loves her and she is a good mother. Gabi is here to stay.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”