Mousy Leo needs to go

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Willow 8

Re: Mousy Leo needs to go

Postby Willow 8 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:11 am

YandR and Days wrote:
lurker girl wrote:I don't like the character, but I wouldn't call Leo mousy. He is an annoying pest. Stands too close to people, jerks his head oddly. He acts like a robot whose batteries are wonky.

Actually GR has played a dispicable swarmy character on the Y&R and then, can turn around and play an endearing, enjoying character. I don't know if that's what Days has planned, but GR as "Kevin" on the Y&R, showed a HUGE range of acting for the character. Hated him, then enjoyed him, then hated him again. GR is a great addition to Days, but I won't get my hopes up that the writers can write for him, as well as the Y&R did. He was even a rapist at one point and time! :o But the way he loves his family! :lol: Even they all knew he was crazy and still were there for him, even when he sat himself on fire in prison one time! :lol:

well said

ghxfan19835

Postby ghxfan19835 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:54 pm

lurker girl wrote:
ghfan1985 wrote:Why do most people hate all the characters I love?? (which is a LONG list, not just a few here or there...)

The question for me is, Why do you like those characters when most of us don't? Summer, Serena, Chase, Jordan, Leo. (Paige was ok) You like them more than the characters who have been on the show much, much longer and are established.

The answer to the that question is the answer to why I was never a diehard Days viewer until 2014. Because that was the year when they actually injected a whole bunch of interesting NEW characters into the soap. All those veteran characters you speak of are boring and kept me from ever becoming a Days viewer much earlier. I don't care about most of them! It's the same on Y&R -- I hate almost all the vets, and the ones I liked got swept off the show. Soaps are in a dreamworld thinking that characters and actors who have been on the show after a certain amount of time are untouchable from being fired. That horrible line of thinking has led to gross stagnancy on Days of Our Lives. That's why we have Marlena constantly kidnapped, and "storylines" like the town seige, which served no purpose other than to prop up the usual suspects. I think half the cast should be written off, at least for a while. We have almost NO characters on this show that are unrelated to the one big main family on the show -- the interwoven Hortons/Kiriakis/DiMera/Bradys. BORING!!!!

ghxfan19835

Postby ghxfan19835 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:59 pm

The Leo storyline is one that has hooked me. I no longer can watch every scene and every show, but
from what I see, this storyline is really cooking IMO...

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:25 am

ghfan1985 wrote:The Leo storyline is one that has hooked me. I no longer can watch every scene and every show, but
from what I see, this storyline is really cooking IMO...

It is picking up, and I can see Leo's internal struggle with his morality and values. He's a hired hand, but it looks like it's starting to bother him as Sonny is such a stand up guy with his happiness. Am I right in thinking that Leo could be hired to play gay, or seduce a female if that was necessary? Wonder how this new lawsuit will play out. If Leo skips town and doesn't proceed, the suit could be dropped. But of course then we wouldn't get to see Sonny gradually learn the truth, feel hoodwinked and embarrassed, and spiral into alcohol or worse, be alone with Ari some night, have catastrophe ensue, etc etc. :evil:

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri May 25, 2018 6:19 am

I read that mousy Leo, won't be mousy no more :D
I might began to like this character!

jay2186

Postby jay2186 » Fri May 25, 2018 7:43 pm

He reminds me of Sam the eagle from the muppets. Or ia it just me?? :lol: :lol:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”