Mousy Leo needs to go

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ghfan1985

Re: Mousy Leo needs to go

Postby ghfan1985 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Sorry, but Leo is among the only star attractions this show has to entice me to keep watching. I actually didn't like the news that this actor was coming on this soap, so it surprises me that I am enjoying him very much. Plus, he is an EMMY WINNER. Most of Days' cast, as talented as they are, cannot boast Emmys on their résumés.

Petune

Postby Petune » Wed May 16, 2018 10:38 pm

stefanoone wrote:I'm really tired of Leo. He reminds me of a wimpy little mouse. He needs to go back to Y&R and leave DAYS alone.

Oh, I totally agree with you. He's as mousy as they come. He's this little pipsqueak who needs a quick kick to the curb. Get a real man. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu May 17, 2018 3:38 pm

ghfan1985 wrote:Why do most people hate all the characters I love?? (which is a LONG list, not just a few here or there...)

Ok GHfan--- who do you love? or better yet-- who do you HATE? LOL
Thank gawd you're not snarky and ugly, defending your beloved characters or hateful to us who do NOT like your favs! LOL

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu May 17, 2018 4:19 pm

He is very slimy and nasty. I hate it that GR is playing this guy when he could easily go back to Y&R where he belongs.

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Thu May 17, 2018 4:28 pm

ghfan1985 wrote:Why do most people hate all the characters I love?? (which is a LONG list, not just a few here or there...)

The question for me is, Why do you like those characters when most of us don't? Summer, Serena, Chase, Jordan, Leo. (Paige was ok) You like them more than the characters who have been on the show much, much longer and are established. It seems like you only want new people who have only been on the soap as characters who were meant to further a particular story. Summer was a character who made no sense to me, a fan of many years. Maggie was in a car accident when she was 14 and was unable to walk, and her parents were killed. Now we are to believe that while still paralyzed she had a sexual relationship at the farm as a young teen and gave birth to a daughter and never told Mickey or anyone about it. Sure. Serena had that dumb elephant story going for her. Ugh. Chase was a boring character who then turned into a rapist. Gotta love that. Jordan, ditto with the boring. And Leo just bugs me, but he might show promise if he can lose some odd mannerisms that seem jerky and robotic to me.

Now, I happen to like Hope and always have. Most posters hate her. I think Rope are a good couple, although not with fireworks, which makes sense to me since their relationship grew slowly out of a friendship, not a sparks at first sight. I also love Will, played by Chandler Massey. He doesn't smirk, he smiles and jokes at times (Paul smiles, Sonny smiles a lot lately). Posters think Will smirks. In other words, I state my own opinions and don't get upset when others don't agree. You like who you like, I like who I like. It's all good, no worries. :D

Iluvdogz

Postby Iluvdogz » Thu May 17, 2018 5:23 pm

lurker girl wrote:I don't like the character, but I wouldn't call Leo mousy. He is an annoying pest. Stands too close to people, jerks his head oddly. He acts like a robot whose batteries are wonky.

I couldn't agree more. He is a close talker and appears so socially awkward. I have never enjoyed this character on the show. He also does not seem like Sonnys type at all. He has some strange looking quirks.

Iluvdogz

Postby Iluvdogz » Thu May 17, 2018 5:24 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:I don't like Mousy Leo :lol: ....he does nothing for me :oops: He is annoying.....

I'm right with you. Adios Leo!

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:13 pm

Sonny is on a serious REBOUND train...normally I don't think Leo would really be his type. The bartender in today's scene even seemed more his type. So now...Sonny is about to throw it all away on this ingratiating schemer. If he had more of his wits about him, he'd be able to keep the relationship purely professional. Of course, now we will have a bribery plot developing. Kate will want all the secrets or Leo will file the lawsuit. This stuff almost writes itself....

I don't care much for Leo though, to me he is so very transparent. But, of course, that is because we know what his motives are. But, Sonny being a fairly intelligent guy, I'm surprised he doesn't try harder to keep Leo at bay. If he were a true assistant he would certainly be an annoying one. ALWAYS two steps ahead of the boss, with the schedules, the dry cleaning, the international calls and messages, and on and on. Sonny is not helpless and not the kind to make himself feel so. At least today he trucked over to the pub and somehow got his own lunch without the barnacle. Rare that I have seen such utter disregard for personal space.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Thu May 17, 2018 6:26 pm

You can tell Sonny and Brady are both Kiriakis men. They both are dumb as a sack of rocks. They just jump in bed with the first person to wink at them.

sanlesslie

Postby sanlesslie » Thu May 17, 2018 11:48 pm

First day Leo came on the show I predicted he was gay and it was only a matter of time before he hooked up with someone. The hot steamy love scene in today's show was gross watching these guys ripping their clothes off each other, truly the mark of great acting. I don't like the way guys stand too close to each other when talking, sometimes Days creeps me out like this. I'm so glad my mother isn't here to see what's happening to her favourite program

Return to “Days of Our Lives”