Gabbie is a loser!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
LULIX

Gabbie is a loser!!!

Postby LULIX » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:47 am

I’m sorry but dang how do you get fired from your own company? Who negotiated her deal with Dimera she did not use a lawyer?

And she will be single again soon Eli will said he dorsb’t Want Lani but we will see once he finds out about the baby and JJ is with her.

stefanoone

Re: Gabbie is a loser!!!

Postby stefanoone » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:11 pm

I agree that she should've either used a lawyer or kept the company herself but I don't think she's a loser. She's actually one of the smartest ladies on the show.

And, I think Eli will be torn between Lani and Gabi because I think Gabi will turn up pregnant, too.

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:14 pm

Well, she trusted Kate so that's all that mattered. lol

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:56 pm

stefanoone wrote:I agree that she should've either used a lawyer or kept the company herself but I don't think she's a loser. She's actually one of the smartest ladies on the show.

And, I think Eli will be torn between Lani and Gabi because I think Gabi will turn up pregnant, too.

She is smart, and unlike so many of the others, she learns from her mistakes and will not make the same mistake twice. I really hope she's not pregnant. I don't understand the mentality of this board lately that everyone seems to want everyone to be pregnant: Sami, Lani, Gabi, Claire, etc. The only one who is acting like a rabbit is Abigail, and so far...doubtful. She and Chad must have taken a Health and Family Planning Class in biology in high school. Kudos to them.

susannha

Postby susannha » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:33 pm

feisty51 wrote:Well, she trusted Kate so that's all that mattered. lol

Kate threw her own son under the bus to help herself what makes Gabi think Kate won't do the same thing to her.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:34 pm

I was wondering since Gabi's company is worth so many millions of dollars, how can she be the only one running it? Wouldn't she need accountants, consultants, etc., and even an assistant? Where has she been working from to build this million dollar company, her apartment?

Seems like big companies like DiMera and Titan, Basic Black, etc., at least had a staff behind them making things happen in a million dollar business.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:08 pm

I fear she will cling onto her lover boy, Chad.....I think that is what Stefan wants...so he can have Abby! Good work, Stefan!

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:41 am

feisty51 wrote:Well, she trusted Kate so that's all that mattered. lol

:lol: ... Exactly. A few days ago, another poster and I were discussing how ridiculously unwise it was of Gabi to come to DiMera and sign a contract with no lawyer present. And, this is especially true since, just before signing, Gabi basically called most of the DiMera family thugs during her mix up with Stefan. As that poster said back then, Kate is no longer in control of anything at the company.

I wouldn't call Gabi a loser; but, I definitely think that she needs to toughen up in the business world. She should also be far less dependent on her friends Abigail, Kate, and Chad to look out for her business interests (especially when they hold no power). I was cringing on her behalf when she kept tossing their names up as a defense against Andre's underhandedly snatching her company. Friendship is great; but, when it comes to business lawyers are better.

I also think that, if Gabi isn't reading the contracts she's signing, she needs to start reading before placing her signature on the dotted line. Poor girl.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:47 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:I fear she will cling onto her lover boy, Chad.....I think that is what Stefan wants...so he can have Abby! Good work, Stefan!

I don't know why, but I kind of got this feeling too as I watched Gabi in last week's episodes. Maybe that feeling came to me when I listened to Gabi saying something to someone about Chad cleaning up the company. I thought I heard a certain amount of personal pride there over what Chad had done. Also, there was the fact that Stefan kept tossing them up in Abby's face. I kind of took that as the writers possibly playing with... something. I guess we'll see.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:55 am

AnneM127 wrote:
stefanoone wrote:I agree that she should've either used a lawyer or kept the company herself but I don't think she's a loser. She's actually one of the smartest ladies on the show.

She is smart, and unlike so many of the others, she learns from her mistakes and will not make the same mistake twice. I really hope she's not pregnant. I don't understand the mentality of this board lately that everyone seems to want everyone to be pregnant: Sami, Lani, Gabi, Claire, etc. The only one who is acting like a rabbit is Abigail, and so far...doubtful. She and Chad must have taken a Health and Family Planning Class in biology in high school. Kudos to them.

:lol: ... I agree with you on this pregnancy business, AnneM127. It's bad enough that Lani is pregnant. These are supposed to be employed, smart, savvy women why in the world would they not have discovered birth control and the easy access they have to it? If the only way characters can be romantically pulled together is through pregnancy, maybe those characters don't need to be together.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”