Looks Like Stefan Wants Abby!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Looks Like Stefan Wants Abby!!!

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:09 am

It looks like with his convo of his mother....Stefan really wants Abby! :shock: :P I wonder if he tells his mother to lock Chad up in a coffin, 6 feet under.....

mauimama

Re: Looks Like Stefan Wants Abby!!!

Postby mauimama » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:56 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:It looks like with his convo of his mother....Stefan really wants Abby! :shock: :P I wonder if he tells his mother to lock Chad up in a coffin, 6 feet under.....

It has to be "only to get back at Chad for some reason"-- He can't be THAT desparate for a woman!

She is so DRABBY---- looks like death warmed over all the time, no makeup, hair is "ick" and she dresses in hand- me- down doilies, tablecloths and curtains, and has the personality and wit of a dead rock!

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:01 pm

I can’t see what he sees in her. Bleh! And please MM stop reading the cue cards!! She’s so obvious it’s painful to watch. Takes you out of the moment. And her overacting when she saw Andre. Just too much. I just can’t with her.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

mauimama wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:It looks like with his convo of his mother....Stefan really wants Abby! :shock: :P I wonder if he tells his mother to lock Chad up in a coffin, 6 feet under.....

It has to be "only to get back at Chad for some reason"-- He can't be THAT desparate for a woman!

She is so DRABBY---- looks like death warmed over all the time, no makeup, hair is "ick" and she dresses in hand- me- down doilies, tablecloths and curtains, and has the personality and wit of a dead rock!

Maybe she caught his attention for reasons less shallow than her outward appearance. Let's not kid ourselves into thinking that what we consider to be "plain" women are unable to get a man. They do it every day in real life with men who are often quite good looking.

Besides this, story we have already seen indicates that he has been watching and following (?) Abby's life for a while. Maybe he sees something in her that outweighs mere glossy magazine glamour accompanied by a good deal of plain old emptyheadedness.

Maybe it's just a simple case of opposites attracting. Maybe what started out as simply "wanting what Chad has" turned into what Vivian called a full-blown case of culpo di fulmine.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:24 pm

From that conversation Stefan had with his mother, Chad might very well be a target at some point, if Stefan is unable to manipulate his way into romantically getting next to Abby.

I wonder how long it will be before Chad is allowed to get a serious clue. I actually thought he had one last week after hearing him ask Abigail, "What do you mean by everything? And, when did Stefan tell you this?" When the scene returned after commercial break, Abby seemed to be stuttering and stumbling along as she tried to repair what she obviously considered to be a verbal slip on her part. :lol:

Right now, I get the feeling Chad only thinks he knows what's happening with Stefan (and Abs)... when in actuality he has no clue at all. I hope Chad gets a real clue soon... before he ends up in one of those underground cages his father used to stash Marleyna in back in the day.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:59 pm

Stephan doesn’t want Abby, give me a break. :roll: He’s been “teasing” her from almost the first second they met. Not normal. It’s all a ploy to take down Chad and get total control of DE.
Andre is temporarily out of the way now - as per plan. Chad is next.

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:31 pm

I think Stefan likes Abby...but that wasn't the plan!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:42 pm

txwildcat wrote:
mauimama wrote:

Maybe she caught his attention for reasons less shallow than her outward appearance.
Let's not kid ourselves into thinking that what we consider to be "plain" women are unable to get a man. They do it every day in real life with men who are often quite good looking.

Besides this, story we have already seen indicates that he has been watching and following (?) Abby's life for a while. Maybe he sees something in her that outweighs mere glossy magazine glamour accompanied by a good deal of plain old emptyheadedness.

Maybe it's just a simple case of opposites attracting. Maybe what started out as simply "wanting what Chad has" turned into what Vivian called a full-blown case of culpo di fulmine.

Thank you! I get so tired of people, mostly women, thinking that a woman has to dress up or wear make up to the hilt just to get a man. IMO, if a man wants you when you're NOT all glammed up, that's the man you WANT to want you. :D

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:12 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
txwildcat wrote:Maybe she caught his attention for reasons less shallow than her outward appearance.[/i][/b] Let's not kid ourselves into thinking that what we consider to be "plain" women are unable to get a man. They do it every day in real life with men who are often quite good looking.

Thank you! I get so tired of people, mostly women, thinking that a woman has to dress up or wear make up to the hilt just to get a man. IMO, if a man wants you when you're NOT all glammed up, that's the man you WANT to want you. :D

You are so welcome! I am tired of it as well. As a woman, I'd feel as though I was doing womankind as whole a disservice to think along the lines of a woman having to look or dress a certain way to get a man. And, AMEN to what you said about the men who want women when they are not all glammed up. Outward appearances change, if a woman has a man who is shallow enough to only want her for her outward appearance, that man will be out the door as soon as that outward appearance is altered in some way.

I loved that, early in story, the writers had Vivian refer to Abby as "that little mousy thing"... and that they had Stefan respond that his mother was misreading Abby because Abby is very smart and spirited. Whether they intended to do it or not... with that one exchange between mother and son, they reminded us viewers that there is so much more to a woman than just her looks and wardrobe.

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:38 pm

Sorry to sound "shallow" but he had just MET Abby and she wasn't exactly looking her best. It IS our looks that initially attracts people (and look at the animal kingdom...)...that being said, she IS a beautiful girl...she just doesn't dress like it. HOWEVER, it is more the way she acts that is not attractive. She has no personality and was not friendly to him in the least so it makes ZERO sense he is attracted to her unless he is just using her. I just don't see anything "attractive" about that and I'm NOT talking about her looks.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”