Characters you are glad they axed.. Characters you were upset to see leave.. Characters that need to come back..

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ghfan1985

Characters you are glad they axed.. Characters you were upset to see leave.. Characters that need to come back..

Postby ghfan1985 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:18 pm

You can just use the template below to fill in some for each category that come to mind:

Characters you are glad they axed - Deimos, Dario, Theo, Nicole (I like her but needed a break!)

Characters you were upset to see leave - Serena, Paige, Derrick, Chase (could he ever return?)

Characters that need to come back - Summer, Jordan, Clyde, Brian (Will and Sonny's hot gay friend from before)

AnneM127

Re: Characters you are glad they axed.. Characters you were upset to see leave.. Characters that need to come back..

Postby AnneM127 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:53 pm

Characters you are glad they axed - I like her too, but the Nicole SL really was meandering along for far too long, and I grew weary.

Characters you were upset to see leave - Krisen. Aiden. Teresa. I'll be upset if Andre is really dead and gone, too.

Characters that need to come back - Kristen, Jordan (and fast too!) Teresa-we get her back in May.

feisty51

Re: Characters you are glad they axed.. Characters you were upset to see leave.. Characters that need to come back..

Postby feisty51 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:52 pm

Characters that you are glad that were axed: Dario, Summer and Zander.

Characters hated to see leave: Bo.

Characters you want to come back: Bo, Vargas.

OKdaysfan

Postby OKdaysfan » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:49 am

Characters you are glad they axed - Dario, Clyde, Serena, Summer, Jade

Characters you were upset to see leave - Bo, Paige, Kristen, Nicole, Melanie, Teresa

Characters that need to come back - So many...Bo, Kristen, Nicole, Chelsea, Rex and Cassie, Jack, EJ, Sami, just to name a few. I know they couldn't afford to bring them all back at once, but some brief visits (even if they are ghosts for Bo and Jack, or dreams) would be nice to see.

OKdaysfan

Postby OKdaysfan » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:51 am

I was going to add Melanie to the list of characters to come back, but with Teresa on her way back, that would leave me torn as to who I would rather see Brady with.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:47 am

Glad they got axed:
Peter Blake (was good at first but when he returned he was just stupid with his obsession with Jen)
Summer (that storyline was ridiculous and was so happy when she left)

Upset to see leave:
This list is mainly due to either death of the character or the actor...
Stefano (my absolute favorite character on any soap. I was so saddened by Joe's death.)

Lexie (such a beautiful lady. I wish she'd come back an an angel in a dream to someone.)

Wish they'd come back:
This list is long and I'm sure I've forgotten many...
Kristen
Jan Spears
Rex & Cassie...mainly Rex
Mimi
Chelsea
Mike
Jeremy
Celeste
Cameron
Brandon
Carrie
Austin
Max
Anne
Maxine the nurse...She needs to try to steal Abe from Val
Jordan...many people hated her but I feel she was getting in the groove when she left

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:47 pm

ghfan1985 wrote:You can just use the template below to fill in some for each category that come to mind:

Characters you are glad they axed - Deimos, Dario, Theo, Nicole (I like her but needed a break!)

Characters you were upset to see leave - Serena, Paige, Derrick, Chase (could he ever return?)

Characters that need to come back - Summer, Jordan, Clyde, Brian (Will and Sonny's hot gay friend from before)

Glad to see axed! The Hernandez crowd (but they forgot to take Rafe)!! Carly, Billie, & Chelsea! Patrick! Aiden!

Character upset to see leave! Bo Brady

Character need to see come back! Bo Brady

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:00 pm

OKdaysfan wrote:I was going to add Melanie to the list of characters to come back, but with Teresa on her way back, that would leave me torn as to who I would rather see Brady with.

I tought of Melanie too. I guess we can have it both ways. :idea: Who would we rather see with Brady, and Who do we LOVE to keep on the Wardrobe Malfunctions List??? Melanie certainly adds color and flare with her many mishaps. I miss seeing a nurse working in 5" stiletto heels, don't you? And wearing Yeti outfits with outsized belts....vintage Melanie!! :lol:

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:08 pm

Characters glad they axed: Summer, Serena, Jordan, Chase, Aiden, Melanie, Derrick, Peter, Chelsea, Melanie

Characters I was upset to see leave: Nicole, Bo, Tony, Stefano, Bart, Lexie, Rex, Mimi, and my JKJ Philip

Characters that need to come back: Philip (either JKJ or JPL), Nicole, Bo, Theresa, Anne, Jack, Frankie

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:28 pm

lurker girl wrote:Characters glad they axed: Summer, Serena, Jordan, Chase, Aiden, Melanie, Derrick, Peter, Chelsea, Melanie

Characters I was upset to see leave: Nicole, Bo, Tony, Stefano, Bart, Lexie, Rex, Mimi, and my JKJ Philip

Characters that need to come back: Philip (either JKJ or JPL), Nicole, Bo, Theresa, Anne, Jack, Frankie

Wow I am in complete agreement. But I add my two cents:
Characters needed to go: Claire and Abby.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”