Just a thought

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Samianne99

Just a thought

Postby Samianne99 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:27 pm

Just a thought
I think I read somewhere there is a chance of Sami returning
If Sami returns I think it would be interesting if she is pregnant with Rafe’s baby

Am just thinking of an classic soap storyline in order to get busted for cheating is to have the other half of the storyline to come back pregnant

Just a thought I had

ghfan1985

Re: Just a thought

Postby ghfan1985 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:20 pm

Oh, I am sure Sami is returning to the show at some point, with surprises in tow.

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:46 pm

The very thought of Sami & Rafe.....ugh. Makes me nauseous. I'm going to count on the writers to remember that Will is about 25 now, and Sami has better things to do than change diapers. I don't see Sami enduring an unwanted pregnancy. I wonder why so many posters seem to get such glee out of the very idea.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:27 pm

AnneM127 wrote:The very thought of Sami & Rafe.....ugh. Makes me nauseous. I'm going to count on the writers to remember that Will is about 25 now, and Sami has better things to do than change diapers. I don't see Sami enduring an unwanted pregnancy. I wonder why so many posters seem to get such glee out of the very idea.

You do? They’re tickled pink that it isn’t one of them. :lol:

OKdaysfan

Postby OKdaysfan » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:05 am

AnneM127 wrote:The very thought of Sami & Rafe.....ugh. Makes me nauseous. I'm going to count on the writers to remember that Will is about 25 now, and Sami has better things to do than change diapers. I don't see Sami enduring an unwanted pregnancy. I wonder why so many posters seem to get such glee out of the very idea.

How would it be any different than Hope having Ciara when she did. Shawn D was in his twenties at the time. They would just do what they did with Ciara, wait a few years then age the kid (along with Johnny, Allie, and Sidney) to make them only ten years or so younger than will.

Don't get me wrong, I do not want a "Safe" baby storyline. I am just saying that Sami would hardly be the oldest pregnant woman Days has had. I think that honor goes to Marlena when she got pregnant by Roman while Andre held them captive in thàt castle after Melaswen. Though she did lose that baby, but really? That was ridiculous.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:24 am

Most probably Sami will have Rafe Jr....the hardcore of EJAMI fans, may not like this...but if the actor is not returning to Days, Sami has to move on....to Rafe 8-)

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:02 pm

From the minute Sami and Rafe had their ONS and when Ciara found out about it a few days later - I've been saying that Sami will probably show up at Hope's wedding, big as a barn- with a little Rafe Jr bun in the oven

Return to “Days of Our Lives”