Why would John poison Steve?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
OKdaysfan

Why would John poison Steve?

Postby OKdaysfan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:35 pm

I just saw this in the spoilers, but I can't think of any good reason that John would have for doing this. I would say it might be to incapacitate him for his ow protection, but from what? It just seems like a far out there storyline, even for Days.

lattiee2

Re: Why would John poison Steve?

Postby lattiee2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:08 pm

I would edit this title Steve Poisoner :Spoiler as this hasn't happened yet and you can only know that by watching preview on the nbc site .

Pondering if John mind getting triggered by Vivian to lead him to do that to Steve. As like having John become the solider he was like in the past when he was Stefano Pawn ? As there is a command maybe it's a hyptonizing command .

Stefano Rules

Postby Stefano Rules » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:12 pm

Maybe the "Pawn" has been reactivated.

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:25 pm

OKdaysfan wrote:I just saw this in the spoilers, but I can't think of any good reason that John would have for doing this. I would say it might be to incapacitate him for his ow protection, but from what? It just seems like a far out there storyline, even for Days.

Thanks for posting a MAJOR SPOILER!

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Wasn't (isn't) John's real father that totally far out Asian talisman believing evil guy? I think he even tried that brainwashing nonsense on Paul too. I don't think John even is aware of what he's doing, and the plot makes absolutely NO sense as they are friends and business partners. Steve is of course too stubborn-his wife is a brilliant doctor, but has he gone to have any tests run? Noooooooo Garbage plot, I don't buy it.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:08 pm

I really hope they don't intend on bringing back John's father. That story was ridiculously stupid.

lexi911

Postby lexi911 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:12 pm

This sounds like a Vivian and/or Stefan deal maybe. Vivian is that vicious that she does know that Chad hired John/Black Patch to do some intel. Maybe John has been triggered by old Viv to do weird things and she turned on the switch in John's mind and turns him back to Pawn Mode! This sounds like something she would do! Normal real John would NEVER do this to his close friend Steve. Could be a thing maybe.

delyla

Postby delyla » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:06 pm

Wow I must have missed this episode. Or perhaps this is an unmarked spoiler or even a theory. :?:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”