Chelsea question

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stefanoone

Chelsea question

Postby stefanoone » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:37 am

When Chelsea came back was it ever explained how she came back from the dead or was that story completely ignored?

pontiacgirl850

Re: Chelsea question

Postby pontiacgirl850 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:18 am

Billie was told that Georgia (Chelsea) had been a stillborn. But the crazy hillbilly family that helped her give birth in the middle of swamps had actually kept her and then had sent her off to be adopted.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:35 pm

Thank you! I've been wondering how they explained her coming back.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:02 pm

pontiacgirl850 wrote:Billie was told that Georgia (Chelsea) had been a stillborn. But the crazy hillbilly family that helped her give birth in the middle of swamps had actually kept her and then had sent her off to be adopted.

He was a doctor that had a patient who couldn't have children so when Billy just showed up out of the blue he stole the child because he knew she could have more. How he was able to think it would be okay is beyond me. My money is still on Chelsea being Roman's.

OKdaysfan

Postby OKdaysfan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:54 pm

I wish they would bring Chelsea back (with or without Max) whenever they bring Billie back (though I know they won't, or it would have been announced). Even if Rachel Melvin didn't want to come back, I think it has been long enough that a recast could be accepted. I don't know why RM wouldn't though; the last thing I saw her on was a single episode of Chicago Med...not the type of character that would be recurring.

Reese Rose

Postby Reese Rose » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:23 pm

pontiacgirl850 wrote:Billie was told that Georgia (Chelsea) had been a stillborn. But the crazy hillbilly family that helped her give birth in the middle of swamps had actually kept her and then had sent her off to be adopted.

Why is it okay to refer to people from the south as Hillbillies? I find this very offensive.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Because we are. And damned proud of it.
I have a history of tobaccy farmers, moonshiners, engineers, doctors, lawyers, etc. And we’re all hillbillies. :lol:

OKdaysfan

Postby OKdaysfan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:53 pm

Jeank101 wrote:Because we are. And damned proud of it.
I have a history of tobaccy farmers, moonshiners, engineers, doctors, lawyers, etc. And we’re all hillbillies. :lol:

Amen! I am right there with you Jeank101. I'm a proud Okie and anyone can call me a hillbilly or a redneck if they want.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:14 pm

OKdaysfan wrote:
Jeank101 wrote:Because we are. And damned proud of it.

Amen! I am right there with you Jeank101. I'm a proud Okie and anyone can call me a hillbilly or a redneck if they want.

Fan from Georgia here!

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 pm

Well, I, for one, would love to see RM back, in any role at all! LOL, but she'll always be Chelsea to me. Love her, and love the way she played the character.

But as for us hillbillies, lemme just say that we's a proud bunch, so don't go picking on us, cause we just might pick back. All in fun of course, because we're just like that. Heckfire, we even like damn Yankees, cheeseheads, them Californers, mid-westerners, and them folks up there in WA state that git no sunshine. Just jokin' with y'all :)

I'm from border of TN/VA, close enough to Appalachia to be called from there. Although the state of Virginia seems to think that SW VA ends at Roanoke, but that's another story not meant for this website. They now call us "far southwest" and like to forget we exist over here. So we call East TN home, LOL!

Just joking here, ladies and gents, and mean no offense to anyone. Be proud of wherever you're from and whatever your background is. It's what makes us who we are.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”