Gabi Got Fired!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Irish17

Re: Gabi Got Fired!!!

Postby Irish17 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:27 am

YandR and Days wrote:Yeah, all of this whooplah over one person, she doesn't even have an assistant/accountant does she? So she's been doing it ALL on her own and is worth millions now? :roll: :roll: :roll: Has she even had an office before or does she work out of her kitchen?

She would be worth millions when DiMera rolls out Gabichic. Gabi is a former model and is using her name to brand other peoples products, which only requires a laptop. I'm guessing Gabi still has plenty of money from her modeling days. Plenty of companies have started in kitchens and I'd love to be able to work from mine.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:12 am

Spoiler??????
We all know Andre gets killed today- so I'm assuming this will happen...
Gabi threatens to kill Andre and of course everyone overhears her --- the next thing you know -- Andre is dead and Gabi is standing over his dead body (she is the 1st one to find him) so of course she'll be accused of his murder..

ghfan1985

Postby ghfan1985 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:29 pm

haven't seen this yet, but as Abi pointed out, Gabi IS Gabichic. The company hasn't been viable long enough
to go solo. SHE is essentially "the brand". Without her, they have nothing. Besides, they'll just have to pay
someone else to do what Gabi does.

When people sell businesses, these have to be viable. Young businesses are essentially composed of the person
building it (Gabichic has barely just been built). This is the same as old people who want to sell their
businesses, and realize that these are pretty much worthless without them, because they ARE the business.

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:16 pm

This explains why Gabi is a suspect.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:20 am

I just feel bad for Gabi....why why why? :oops:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”