Gabi Got Fired!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Gabi Got Fired!!!

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:04 am

Gabi got fired! :oops: ....why Andre, why?

Irish17

Re: Gabi Got Fired!!!

Postby Irish17 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:48 am

MONEY! I find it hard to believe that DiMera Enterprises only hope of survival is Gabichic.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:19 am

Irish17 wrote:MONEY! I find it hard to believe that DiMera Enterprises only hope of survival is Gabichic.

Didn't Chad cut out all of the company's illegal activity?

All that aside, the whole gabichic company/story is really unrealistic and unbelievable.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:52 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:Gabi got fired! :oops: ....why Andre, why?

Andre doesn't want to give Gabi 60% of the profits from GabiChic. That was one of the most underhanded moves I have seen in a while. I wonder if there was some loophole in Gabi's contract that she missed when she read through it.

Well, let me state in advance that, in today's episode, should Gabi rise up and slap the spit from Andre's mouth... I'm just fine with it. :lol:

I can't wait to see Gabi's reaction to this scum bucket move.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:57 am

Irish17 wrote:MONEY! I find it hard to believe that DiMera Enterprises only hope of survival is Gabichic.

It was a stretch for me as well. I wondered if this was more about greed than need. After all, even after Gabi takes her 60% of the profits, DE is still left with the other 40% of a huge hunk of money. I just don't see the real reason for him to treat Gabi this way. I also don't see how he expects to explain this to Kate. Speaking of Kate's reaction, that is probably must-see TV.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:59 am

txwildcat wrote:

It was a stretch for me as well. I wondered if this was more about greed than need. After all, even after Gabi takes her 60% of the profits, DE is still left with the other 40% of a huge hunk of money. I just don't see the real reason for him to treat Gabi this way. I also don't see how he expects to explain this to Kate. Speaking of Kate's reaction, that is probably must-see TV.

He won't have to explain to anyone, by the end of today he will be "dead"...according to spoilers!

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:00 am

stefanoone wrote:

All that aside, the whole gabichic company/story is really unrealistic and unbelievable.

Chad's not in charge anymore. IMO, there's no telling what type of mess Andre (and Vivian) have gotten DE involved in behind Chad's back.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:01 am

Irish17 wrote:
txwildcat wrote:

He won't have to explain to anyone, by the end of today he will be "dead"...according to spoilers!

Yes, I know! And, he probably lucky to be dead as opposed to having to explain his treatment of Gabi to Kate. :lol:

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:03 am

stefanoone wrote:

Chad may have tried to cut illegal activity but he certainly didn't mind reinstating it when it benefited him...the search for the Amulet (where is that thing anyway?).

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:21 am

Yeah, all of this whooplah over one person, she doesn't even have an assistant/accountant does she? So she's been doing it ALL on her own and is worth millions now? :roll: :roll: :roll: Has she even had an office before or does she work out of her kitchen?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”