Gabi Got Fired!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
User avatar
EJAMI5555
Posts: 2718
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:35 am

Gabi Got Fired!!!

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:04 am

Gabi got fired! :oops: ....why Andre, why?

Irish17
Posts: 2549
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:51 am

Re: Gabi Got Fired!!!

Postby Irish17 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:48 am

MONEY! I find it hard to believe that DiMera Enterprises only hope of survival is Gabichic.

User avatar
stefanoone
Posts: 1069
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:08 pm

Re: Gabi Got Fired!!!

Postby stefanoone » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:19 am

Irish17 wrote:MONEY! I find it hard to believe that DiMera Enterprises only hope of survival is Gabichic.

Didn't Chad cut out all of the company's illegal activity?

All that aside, the whole gabichic company/story is really unrealistic and unbelievable.


User avatar
txwildcat
Posts: 6953
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: Gabi Got Fired!!!

Postby txwildcat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:52 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:Gabi got fired! :oops: ....why Andre, why?


Andre doesn't want to give Gabi 60% of the profits from GabiChic. That was one of the most underhanded moves I have seen in a while. I wonder if there was some loophole in Gabi's contract that she missed when she read through it.

Well, let me state in advance that, in today's episode, should Gabi rise up and slap the spit from Andre's mouth... I'm just fine with it. :lol:

I can't wait to see Gabi's reaction to this scum bucket move.

User avatar
txwildcat
Posts: 6953
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: Gabi Got Fired!!!

Postby txwildcat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:57 am

Irish17 wrote:MONEY! I find it hard to believe that DiMera Enterprises only hope of survival is Gabichic.


It was a stretch for me as well. I wondered if this was more about greed than need. After all, even after Gabi takes her 60% of the profits, DE is still left with the other 40% of a huge hunk of money. I just don't see the real reason for him to treat Gabi this way. I also don't see how he expects to explain this to Kate. Speaking of Kate's reaction, that is probably must-see TV.

Irish17
Posts: 2549
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:51 am

Re: Gabi Got Fired!!!

Postby Irish17 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:59 am

txwildcat wrote:
Irish17 wrote:MONEY! I find it hard to believe that DiMera Enterprises only hope of survival is Gabichic.


It was a stretch for me as well. I wondered if this was more about greed than need. After all, even after Gabi takes her 60% of the profits, DE is still left with the other 40% of a huge hunk of money. I just don't see the real reason for him to treat Gabi this way. I also don't see how he expects to explain this to Kate. Speaking of Kate's reaction, that is probably must-see TV.

He won't have to explain to anyone, by the end of today he will be "dead"...according to spoilers!

User avatar
txwildcat
Posts: 6953
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: Gabi Got Fired!!!

Postby txwildcat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:00 am

stefanoone wrote:
Irish17 wrote:MONEY! I find it hard to believe that DiMera Enterprises only hope of survival is Gabichic.

Didn't Chad cut out all of the company's illegal activity?

All that aside, the whole gabichic company/story is really unrealistic and unbelievable.


Chad's not in charge anymore. IMO, there's no telling what type of mess Andre (and Vivian) have gotten DE involved in behind Chad's back.

User avatar
txwildcat
Posts: 6953
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: Gabi Got Fired!!!

Postby txwildcat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:01 am

Irish17 wrote:
txwildcat wrote:
Irish17 wrote:MONEY! I find it hard to believe that DiMera Enterprises only hope of survival is Gabichic.


It was a stretch for me as well. I wondered if this was more about greed than need. After all, even after Gabi takes her 60% of the profits, DE is still left with the other 40% of a huge hunk of money. I just don't see the real reason for him to treat Gabi this way. I also don't see how he expects to explain this to Kate. Speaking of Kate's reaction, that is probably must-see TV.


He won't have to explain to anyone, by the end of today he will be "dead"...according to spoilers!


Yes, I know! And, he probably lucky to be dead as opposed to having to explain his treatment of Gabi to Kate. :lol:

Irish17
Posts: 2549
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:51 am

Re: Gabi Got Fired!!!

Postby Irish17 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:03 am

stefanoone wrote:
Irish17 wrote:MONEY! I find it hard to believe that DiMera Enterprises only hope of survival is Gabichic.

Didn't Chad cut out all of the company's illegal activity?

All that aside, the whole gabichic company/story is really unrealistic and unbelievable.

Chad may have tried to cut illegal activity but he certainly didn't mind reinstating it when it benefited him...the search for the Amulet (where is that thing anyway?).

User avatar
YandR and Days
Posts: 7821
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Gabi Got Fired!!!

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:21 am

Yeah, all of this whooplah over one person, she doesn't even have an assistant/accountant does she? So she's been doing it ALL on her own and is worth millions now? :roll: :roll: :roll: Has she even had an office before or does she work out of her kitchen?


Return to “Days of Our Lives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: stefanoone and 1 guest

Back to Top