Abigail is chewing on my LAST nerve!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
RoseDeWBu

Abigail is chewing on my LAST nerve!

Postby RoseDeWBu » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:22 pm

First, she thinks that Stefan was inviting HER out to dinner - completely forgetting the OTHER woman in the room.

THEN she turns a simple invite out to dinner into The People vs. Clarence Thomas.

THEN she slaps the CEO of DiMera Enterprises across the face because the writers gave Stefan the Line of the Day: "Are you angry because you think I sexually harassed GABI - or because I DIDN'T sexually harass YOU?"

I wish I could BUY Abigail for what she's REALLY worth - then SELL her for what she THINKS she's worth. I'D own DiMera Enterprises!

raieraie

Re: Abigail is chewing on my LAST nerve!

Postby raieraie » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:54 am

I like that they finally gave her a backbone but I didn't care for that scene either.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:22 am

RoseDeWBu wrote:First, she thinks that Stefan was inviting HER out to dinner - completely forgetting the OTHER woman in the room.

THEN she turns a simple invite out to dinner into The People vs. Clarence Thomas.

THEN she slaps the CEO of DiMera Enterprises across the face because the writers gave Stefan the Line of the Day: "Are you angry because you think I sexually harassed GABI - or because I DIDN'T sexually harass YOU?"

I wish I could BUY Abigail for what she's REALLY worth - then SELL her for what she THINKS she's worth. I'D own DiMera Enterprises!

:lol: ... Get ready, get ready, get ready! I have the feeling that this is just the beginning of the "intensity" that will be going on between Stefan and Abigail. I'm also pretty certain more slaps, whether from Abby or another, will be coming Stefan's way.

BTW, I thought Abby was a little too intense as well. In fact, it reminded me of that scene in which Gabi made her first appearance in Stefan's office and then promptly exploded as she went off on him. Apparently, these writers like that technique.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:25 am

txwildcat wrote:
RoseDeWBu wrote:First, she thinks that Stefan was inviting HER out to dinner - completely forgetting the OTHER woman in the room.

:lol: ... Get ready, get ready, get ready! I have the feeling that this is just the beginning of the "intensity" that will be going on between Stefan and Abigail. I'm also pretty certain more slaps, whether from Abby or another, will be coming Stefan's way.

BTW, I thought Abby was a little too intense as well. In fact, it reminded me of that scene in which Gabi made her first appearance in Stefan's office and then promptly exploded as she went off on him. Apparently, these writers like that technique.

It doesn't take much to set them off. Keep it up Stefan.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:01 pm

Irish17 wrote:
txwildcat wrote:

It doesn't take much to set them off. Keep it up Stefan.

:lol: :lol: ... You said it!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:45 pm

Well I know I wouldn't want a boss like him, who would? He's already fixated on Abby, I'm sure this won't be the last sexual harrassment from Stefan.

ghxfan19835

Postby ghxfan19835 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:37 pm

Stefan knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he said that line. ANYONE would think he was talking to Abigail.

And then asking about whether she was jealous that he wasn't sexually harassing her?

Just what kind of example is Days trying to set here? Showing how bullies can get away with this?
It's not like there weren't witnesses either. Stefan is totally brazen, and they are ruining a potentially
good character.

I don't wish to watch politics on daytime soaps, but if they are going to do it, it's not to be used as a cheap
plot point.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:07 am

I like Stefan....Days is trying of him being EJ, hehe

Return to “Days of Our Lives”