Murder Again?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Johnlives

Re: Murder Again?

Postby Johnlives » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:10 pm

AlyH wrote:
raieraie wrote:I believe it is Andre cuz I read Chad and Kate are grieving

I love Tony P and hope he’s not gone for good. The show desperately needs quality actors. Of course with days no one is ever really dead.

I am very sad that TP is going. He adds flair, intrigue and sophistication to the show.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:12 pm

Johnlives wrote:
AlyH wrote:

I love Tony P and hope he’s not gone for good. The show desperately needs quality actors. Of course with days no one is ever really dead.

I am very sad that TP is going. He adds flair, intrigue and sophistication to the show.

He'll be back, don't worry.

raieraie

Postby raieraie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:50 pm

I love all of your comments.

Shadowcat99

Postby Shadowcat99 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:55 am

I'm wondering if it's actually Tony who kills Andre after yesterday's episode. The reason I say this is that we saw someone spying on Anna. Who would be spying on her other than Tony? While I would love for Tony to be back, I'm not sure I'd quite understand why at this point? If Anna was going to stick around, then I'd get it, but she's only back for a month, so why would Tony come back now? Andre and Kate have been paired up romantically, so it would seem redundant to have Tony and Kate become a thing. I just don't get why this is all happening.

Unless, as I think someone else suggested, Andre fakes his own murder and then plots to take back DiMera from the shadows?

Hmmm....definitely interested in where this story is going.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:58 am

It could be that Andre is indeed staging his own death, only to catch Vivian & Stephan in a hostile take-over attempt.

This would be the reason he made the prolonged “I love you” to Kate. :) That was so sweet - but foreboding.

Shadowcat99

Postby Shadowcat99 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:00 am

Jeank101 wrote:It could be that Andre is indeed staging his own death, only to catch Vivian & Stephan in a hostile take-over attempt.

This would be the reason he made the prolonged “I love you” to Kate. :) That was so sweet - but foreboding.

Ooh, yes, that scene between Andre and Kate did seem to have more meaning.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:03 am

I don't know if Andre will be "dead-dead or river-dead" (that never get's old lol) but I was so excited to read that Hope and Rafe would "be on the case"! :roll: Heaven help us all.

ccs0521

Postby ccs0521 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Johnlives wrote:
AlyH wrote:

I completely agree. He is one of my favorites and I truly love watching him.

ccs0521

Postby ccs0521 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:59 pm

Shadowcat99 wrote:I'm wondering if it's actually Tony who kills Andre after yesterday's episode. The reason I say this is that we saw someone spying on Anna. Who would be spying on her other than Tony? While I would love for Tony to be back, I'm not sure I'd quite understand why at this point? If Anna was going to stick around, then I'd get it, but she's only back for a month, so why would Tony come back now? Andre and Kate have been paired up romantically, so it would seem redundant to have Tony and Kate become a thing. I just don't get why this is all happening.

Unless, as I think someone else suggested, Andre fakes his own murder and then plots to take back DiMera from the shadows?

Hmmm....definitely interested in where this story is going.

I agree. I love Andre and TP so hoping that it's a short break. There really has not been much about him leaving the show (5 months ago) so fingers crossed this is a staged incident. Or that crazy doctor saves him!

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:43 pm

Irish17 wrote:I don't know if Andre will be "dead-dead or river-dead" (that never get's old lol) but I was so excited to read that Hope and Rafe would "be on the case"! :roll: Heaven help us all.

With Hope and Rafe on the case- that puts my mind at ease--- because...
Andre/Tony- whoever - will get away with the murder or fake murder with no problem whatsoever!
The only thing those 2 know how to solve is where the nearest make-out place is!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”