Sami

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dkingz1130

Sami

Postby Dkingz1130 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:12 pm

Why does she need to be that only person that Will hates?

Jeank101

Re: Sami

Postby Jeank101 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:59 pm

Two reasons: Susan taught him to hate Sami.
Sami scares the crap outta him.
That’ll do it.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:14 am

Sami is all over the place ! :shock: The woman needs to go back overseas.

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:55 am

I think I would be all over the place also...had a son die...buried him...that son is now a zombie back to life and has no memory of anyone...and completely hates his mom because of the zombie keeper.
Yeah I think I would be all over the place.

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:29 am

dazgonby wrote:I think I would be all over the place also...had a son die...buried him...that son is now a zombie back to life and has no memory of anyone...and completely hates his mom because of the zombie keeper.

So what is she going do? Continue to run around trying to force Will to remember her, and who he use to be? The more she keeps pressuring him, the further he's going to keep pushing her away. Will has been traumatized and he needs time to process everything that's happened to him.

Apparently Marlena was talking to a brick wall.

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:19 am

feisty51 wrote:
dazgonby wrote:I think I would be all over the place also...had a son die...buried him...that son is now a zombie back to life and has no memory of anyone...and completely hates his mom because of the zombie keeper.

So what is she going do? Continue to run around trying to force Will to remember her, and who he use to be? The more she keeps pressuring him, the further he's going to keep pushing her away. Will has been traumatized and he needs time to process everything that's happened to him.

Of course she should not force him...since that would never work except on a soap...but it really doesn't matter because she is reacting to her heart and not what should be. Will always did act like a backend when it came to Sami, and he always kissed Marlena's behind, which she totally loved. Why wasn't Marlena trying to soothe it over even just a tiny bit with Will being the way he was...because she ALWAYS wanted to be number 1 with Will. But now his actions is because of Susan brainwashing him, ok...not much difference there.

But to each his own. I have never cared for the characters Will and Marlena. So we each can have our own opinions. Just a show.

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:27 am

dazgonby wrote:
feisty51 wrote:

Of course she should not force him...since that would never work except on a soap...but it really doesn't matter because she is reacting to her heart and not what should be. Will always did act like a backend when it came to Sami, and he always kissed Marlena's behind, which she totally loved. Why wasn't Marlena trying to soothe it over even just a tiny bit with Will being the way he was...because she ALWAYS wanted to be number 1 with Will. But now his actions is because of Susan brainwashing him, ok...not much difference there.

But to each his own. I have never cared for the characters Will and Marlena. So we each can have our own opinions. Just a show.

Once again, Sami is making this about herself. She's not considering what hell that Will has been through as well.

And this has nothing to do with kissing Marlen's behind. He seemed pretty comfortable with Chad, Abby and Gabi. Sami is just pushing too hard. It's only been a day!

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:18 pm

If Sami were smart, she’d pull a “Maggie”. Cry, wring your hands and fret about your poor baby and get everyone’s sympathy.
And Marlena would have a cow. :lol:

cataddict

Postby cataddict » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:23 pm

[/quote]

Once again, Sami is making this about herself. She's not considering what hell that Will has been through as well.

And this has nothing to do with kissing Marlen's behind. He seemed pretty comfortable with Chad, Abby and Gabi. Sami is just pushing too hard. It's only been a day![/quote]

ITA with this.

Fan1996

Postby Fan1996 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:53 am

Sami is Sami. No one expects much from her when it comes to maturity, patience, and staying calm. With that being said, yes she is coming hard with the pressure on Will, and wanting him to just snap into the Will they all remember.

The only time I felt I understood why she was acting the way that she acted and felt "sorry" for her....was when she was walking out the door and told Will that she loved him. I also understood her when Marlena walked back in and she said something like, "if you think im going to just sit back and watch, think again". That is HER child and all rationality is out the window at this point....on top of the fact that Sami is naturally far from rational. No excuses for her. She should handle this better, but I get why she is not. That's her baby.....her first baby, at that.

Now the funny part is the fact that even though Will does not remember her, he is still acting the same way towards her. Its too funny!!!! :lol:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”