Giving Thanks to DAYS

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
KA77899

Giving Thanks to DAYS

Postby KA77899 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:18 pm

I thought it would be nice to let the writers and actors know what we are grateful for on DAYS. Only positives, please. :)

I’m grateful that we have CM back as Will and that they didn’t forget about the close relationship between Will and grandma Marlena. I’m grateful that I’m enjoying the show so much now. I love that many characters are involved in the storylines. The closeness of the characters and their families harkens back to the spirit of DAYS long past. Thank you all. The writing has been fantastic and the actors are performing at the top of their games. Thank you for making DAYS must see TV again. :)

RickyK

Re: Giving Thanks to DAYS

Postby RickyK » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:02 pm

I completely agree! This Will return storyline has been beautiful to watch, and it’s been perfectly timed for maximum emotional impact at the holidays. Seeing how many characters’ lives are impacted by his return only reinforces what a classic storyline this is — one that allows so many actors a chance to shine.

Great job writers, producers and cast. Can’t wait to see what comes next...

mommach

Postby mommach » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:15 pm

hand held high, I totally Agree!!

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:27 pm

RickyK wrote:I completely agree! This Will return storyline has been beautiful to watch, and it’s been perfectly timed for maximum emotional impact at the holidays. Seeing how many characters’ lives are impacted by his return only reinforces what a classic storyline this is — one that allows so many actors a chance to shine.

Great job writers, producers and cast. Can’t wait to see what comes next...

I agree wholeheartedly. Also...thank you for great acting by all! And thank you for bringing back some great characters! Thank you for having Brady still be single....I can fantasize!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you for Victor's one liners. And especially, right now, Thank all lucky stars for Marlena.

maybeelojik

Postby maybeelojik » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:44 pm

Ok, cool. I'll admit I have never signed on to a message board (of any type let alone a soap board) but I joined this past week due to this show. So, yeah, I appreciate the intriguing story lines, great acting, fun anticipation, comedic moments, thoughtful/sad moments and the classic drama. Using a lot of characters, actors (veterans and newer folks) and diversity in age, gender, sexualities and race.
Much appreciation to all in front of and behind the scenes at DOOL!

Dexter Fan

Postby Dexter Fan » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:36 pm

It was sure the right time to have Will and Sammi back!! Loved it!! Rolf! PLEASE resurrect Bo by Christmas!! PLEASE!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ghfan1985

Postby ghfan1985 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:38 pm

Thanks for a wonderful Halloween episode, featuring Paige and Serena. Both are alive and well in the underworld. Also, glad that Paige has been mentioned again recently from time to time. Reminds new viewers that Eve had a beautiful and vibrant daughter that she is still proud to have had!

delyla

Postby delyla » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:40 am

maybeelojik wrote:Ok, cool. I'll admit I have never signed on to a message board (of any type let alone a soap board) but I joined this past week due to this show. So, yeah, I appreciate the intriguing story lines, great acting, fun anticipation, comedic moments, thoughtful/sad moments and the classic drama. Using a lot of characters, actors (veterans and newer folks) and diversity in age, gender, sexualities and race.
Much appreciation to all in front of and behind the scenes at DOOL!

Welcome to the boards. I'm glad you are enjoying the show! :D

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:14 pm

I'm loving Days too, esp the new writing! And Anne, sorry, but you're going to have to stand in line behind me for Brady, I've loved that man/EM for YEARS and I don't see that changing! :lol:

zurretsky

Postby zurretsky » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:57 pm

Dexter: I think they are preparing to bring back Bo as they are setting the stage for Rafe and Hope to break up!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”