Rumor has it... [spoiler]

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ghfan1985

Rumor has it... [spoiler]

Postby ghfan1985 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:40 pm

Don't have alot of time now but I hinted at this in another post, seems that Will and Paul will grow closer, leaving Sonny out in the cold - this is EXACTLY what I want to happen, Both CM and SC are great and hot actors, and will love to see Sonny "twisting in the wind".. until he falls, that is, with a great big thud! He can go marry his co-CEO job, though, and count money in his office as he saves coal for xmas and stews in his cold, snowy office!!

Jeank101

Re: Rumor has it... [spoiler]

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:50 pm

Paul and Will had a friendship going when they first knew each other. I would love to see them build a loving relationship on that friendship. Those are the best. :P

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:54 pm

ghfan1985 wrote:Don't have alot of time now but I hinted at this in another post, seems that Will and Paul will grow closer, leaving Sonny out in the cold - this is EXACTLY what I want to happen, Both CM and SC are great and hot actors, and will love to see Sonny "twisting in the wind".. until he falls, that is, with a great big thud! He can go marry his co-CEO job, though, and count money in his office as he saves coal for xmas and stews in his cold, snowy office!!

So we shall call him Ebenezer Kiriakis? LOL :D

maybeelojik

Postby maybeelojik » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:58 pm

That would be a cool plot development. Sonny has been a tool dropping Paul whenever a Will breeze came through and, while I get it, he could've had a little more finesse. Spare Paul's feelings and encourage his support which Paul has demonstrated repeatedly. If that does happen then we can watch what happens thereafter and see what Sonny does to win one back, seek a new partner, or turn evil like Brady. The bitter brothers! HA j/k

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:24 am

They had a photo cover shoot months ago that Sonny was looking at them...so it's possible.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:33 am

I wish the three of them would just leave town together because I have no interest in their story and while they are at it, take Theresa's sister and Chloe with them.

eli10

Postby eli10 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:39 am

ghfan1985 wrote:Don't have alot of time now but I hinted at this in another post, seems that Will and Paul will grow closer, leaving Sonny out in the cold - this is EXACTLY what I want to happen, Both CM and SC are great and hot actors, and will love to see Sonny "twisting in the wind".. until he falls, that is, with a great big thud! He can go marry his co-CEO job, though, and count money in his office as he saves coal for xmas and stews in his cold, snowy office!!

Well Will & Paul did have a fling!! It would be fitting considering how awful Sonny is treating Paul.

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:19 pm

Will is married to Sonny. So you think he will divorce him or cheat again on him with Paul.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:02 pm

fighterm wrote:

Will is married to Sonny. So you think he will divorce him or cheat again on him with Paul.

I hope there is no “cheating” going on. Actually don’t even see how anything could be called “cheating” at this point. They are separated. And Sonny better not so much as dare to accuse Will or Paul of “cheating”. He’s the one who has vigorously pursued Paul.
As far as Will and Paul? I’d like to see them become good friends - no benefits. They have so much history in common. They can understand each other. And they both need a friend who understands at this point.

ghfan1985

Postby ghfan1985 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:28 pm

maybeelojik wrote:...we can watch what happens thereafter and see what Sonny does to win one back, seek a new partner, or turn evil like Brady.

I vote #3 will happen!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”