Sami needs to give Will some space

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dkingz1130

Sami needs to give Will some space

Postby Dkingz1130 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:32 pm

She won’t be there long anyway!!

mauimama

Re: Sami needs to give Will some space

Postby mauimama » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:44 pm

It's no wonder Will isn't jumping for joy to get his memory back-- who on earth would want to recall that a screaming howler monkey, ranting and raving and demanding the he remembers and love her instantly is his MOTHER??
(Sonny is just as bad!)

ghfan1985

Postby ghfan1985 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:08 pm

Yeah, get a load of her LITERALLY asking Sonny, in front of Will, as if he is not in the room and merely a lost puppy they found, "so how fast do you think we can take him back to Salem?" What an insensitive clod she is. She is WAYYY too attached to her son!

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:05 pm

She is not at all understanding and, like Sonny, has little grasp that the situation might require an approach they know nothing about...and that is a medically detached evaluation. Marlena is the person for that and it is endearing to see the two of them communicating and accepting each other right now....at a limit that Will is emotionally able to give. And the hug with Gabi, and her acceptance of his situation, will help him much more than the Bulldozer and the Vulture.

DaysVixen

Postby DaysVixen » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:05 pm

I totally see your points, but the Sami fan in me feels reallllly bad for her. I mean, she had to grieve EJ, then thought Will was dead which would be a mother's worst nightmare.

I kept thinking that Will needs to be a bit more understanding with Sami- she just learned that her son is alive, and was brainwashed into believing he is her dead husband. I mean, come on! The situation sucks for her too.

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Sami is acting like an idiot. She should have the smarts to realize Will's dilemma, yet she is ignoring everyone's request to chill. Still the most impulsive, narcissistic person as ever. I don't enjoy her being back in Salem. Marlena is behaving perfectly with Will. Is Sami going to be jealous of her mother's relationship with Will? She should be just so grateful that her son is alive.

cataddict

Postby cataddict » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:28 pm

lurker girl wrote:Sami is acting like an idiot. She should have the smarts to realize Will's dilemma, yet she is ignoring everyone's request to chill. Still the most impulsive, narcissistic person as ever. I don't enjoy her being back in Salem. Marlena is behaving perfectly with Will. Is Sami going to be jealous of her mother's relationship with Will? She should be just so grateful that her son is alive.

I could have written your exact post. You saved me the trouble! :mrgreen:

Fan1996

Postby Fan1996 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:08 am

What Sami is going through is sad...but I do agree she is making things worse. She refuses to calm herself, put things in perspective and try another non-traditional Sami approach....and that is where she is screwing up. Instead of being jealous of Marlena, she needs to take notes, and put her own spin on it. She doesn't have to do it just like Marlena....but she needs to be somewhat, similar. Hell, Gabi was not calm when she saw Will....but it was a pleasant vibe. Sami is overwhelming on every level lol

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:She won’t be there long anyway!!

Yes she does, but we all know that isn't going to happen. She never listens when it counts and pays a price in the end. Her pushing herself on him only backs up what Susan told him about her. She is up to something, can't wait for what ever it is and the fall out. :lol:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”