Gabi History with Will & More

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Gabi History with Will & More

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:07 pm

A few people from social media felt like they acknowledge Will from Gabi's past, but they don't acknowledge Chad's high school history with her. :|
They are saying, with Will, it's true. With Chad, it was not real.

I am like shaking my head! Do they know that 100% of things are made up. Inserted in too!!! I feel like they are hating on CABI! :roll:

JaggedEdge

Re: Gabi History with Will & More

Postby JaggedEdge » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:45 am

Tiff those are Chabby fans who REFUSE to accept that Chad befriended and LOVED Gabi before Abby. If you notice closely, a lot of them talk about Chabi's relationship in high school as if they only went out for about a week when actually they dated longer. Others only acknowledge when she and Chad were on the "outs" because of the thing with Andrew and because that was a time when he was extremely angry at her. When I use to post at SC that was a running debate between us. MANY hold her responsible for Melanie's kidnapping when she NEVER asked Andrew to do that. It's something he did on his own once he ran into Melanie and developed an obsession with her, and it's something that's DOCUMENTED on tape and recaps. Even when I use to tell them that Gabi had NO idea he'd kidnapped Melanie, their comments about her hiring him to do that continue. They don't want there to be ANY history of love there because ABBY is his only love according to their comments. Not many of them even discuss that Chad fell in love with Melanie and became engaged to her. He was deeply heartbroken when Melanie left him and had NO thoughts of Abby whatsoever until later. I've read a lot of comments from some who dismiss that relationship, saying he was still in love with Abby the entire time. :roll: :lol:
As for he and Gabi, the friendship and love were there whether they like it or not. It's been documented as well, so they can downplay or trivialize it all they want. And what really burns them is the fact that Dena took their relationship beyond the mess with Andrew back to friends once more, to one of passion. He has better chemistry with Gabi than Abby. They know it and hate it, hence all of the Gabi put-downs. It's easier for them to acknowledge Will and Gabi's courtship because it had nothing to do with Chabby. Just the way I see it.

Girl don't get me started on those baseball pitching scenes. :lol: That Chabi cuteness was NEVER going to be accepted. As if a writer is going to tell us EVERY single minute any two characters spend together. Two school friends tossed a baseball back and forth and had a little fun, and Lord it became Armageddon between fanbases. They were FRIENDS, they also hung out at the beach in swimwear with Will and a few others, and no one made an issue of it. Give them a baseball and mitts, and Lord have mercy. What was seen, the undeniable chemistry between Billy and Camila.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:13 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:A few people from social media felt like they acknowledge Will from Gabi's past, but they don't acknowledge Chad's high school history with her. :|
They are saying, with Will, it's true. With Chad, it was not real.

I am like shaking my head! Do they know that 100% of things are made up. Inserted in too!!! I feel like they are hating on CABI! :roll:

I think the first version of Gabi and Chad showed us where Gabi went after Chad, hiring that guy to stalk her to get Chad's attention.

But the "After Abby Came Back" version of Gabi and Chad, showed them playing baseball and had been friends in high school.

I don't think they ever "dated" did they?

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:17 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:Tiff those are Chabby fans who REFUSE to accept that Chad befriended and LOVED Gabi before Abby. If you notice closely, a lot of them talk about Chabi's relationship in high school as if they only went out for about a week when actually they dated longer. Others only acknowledge when she and Chad were on the "outs" because of the thing with Andrew and because that was a time when he was extremely angry at her. When I use to post at SC that was a running debate between us. MANY hold her responsible for Melanie's kidnapping when she NEVER asked Andrew to do that. It's something he did on his own once he ran into Melanie and developed an obsession with her, and it's something that's DOCUMENTED on tape and recaps. Even when I use to tell them that Gabi had NO idea he'd kidnapped Melanie, their comments about her hiring him to do that continue. They don't want there to be ANY history of love there because ABBY is his only love according to their comments. Not many of them even discuss that Chad fell in love with Melanie and became engaged to her. He was deeply heartbroken when Melanie left him and had NO thoughts of Abby whatsoever until later. I've read a lot of comments from some who dismiss that relationship, saying he was still in love with Abby the entire time. :roll: :lol:
As for he and Gabi, the friendship and love were there whether they like it or not. It's been documented as well, so they can downplay or trivialize it all they want. And what really burns them is the fact that Dena took their relationship beyond the mess with Andrew back to friends once more, to one of passion. He has better chemistry with Gabi than Abby. They know it and hate it, hence all of the Gabi put-downs. It's easier for them to acknowledge Will and Gabi's courtship because it had nothing to do with Chabby. Just the way I see it.

Girl don't get me started on those baseball pitching scenes. :lol: That Chabi cuteness was NEVER going to be accepted. As if a writer is going to tell us EVERY single minute any two characters spend together. Two school friends tossed a baseball back and forth and had a little fun, and Lord it became Armageddon between fanbases. They were FRIENDS, they also hung out at the beach in swimwear with Will and a few others, and no one made an issue of it. Give them a baseball and mitts, and Lord have mercy. What was seen, the undeniable chemistry between Billy and Camila.

Oop, I posted before I read your response and I posted about Gabi and Chad playing baseball since those were the only scenes we saw of them when they were in high school.

As much as you hate Gabi being with Chad now, after he's chosen Abby, it sure seems to still bother you passionately re Chad and Gabi and their chemistry. :shock:

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:27 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
Oop, I posted before I read your response and I posted about Gabi and Chad playing baseball since those were the only scenes we saw of them when they were in high school.

As much as you hate Gabi being with Chad now, after he's chosen Abby, it sure seems to still bother you passionately re Chad and Gabi and their chemistry. :shock:

Not at all. Chemistry is chemistry whether I want a couple together or not. They have it even when they're trying to tone it down so he can be with Abby.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:02 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
I think the first version of Gabi and Chad showed us where Gabi went after Chad, hiring that guy to stalk her to get Chad's attention.

But the "After Abby Came Back" version of Gabi and Chad, showed them playing baseball and had been friends in high school.

Camila is not the original Gabi so if you were not watching prior to her appearance than you missed Chad and Gabi dating. You missed the beginning of their friendship and when they began to love one another. Gabi hiring Andrew to stalk her came much later after Camila took over the role. By then Chad had been seeing Abby for close to six months and then Melanie. A lot of Chabby fans only mention that time slot when actually Gabi and Chad began long before that.

When Dena was building Chabi into a full-fledged couple she created a couple of cute little scenes of them tossing a baseball. A plot point to show they had a connection prior to when he tossed her the antidote. I didn't think much of it until the Chabby fanbase made a HUGE issue out of it. In fact, I thought it was nice that she had Billy tape scenes of Chad with Camila back then since Casey no longer plays him.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:23 pm

The people over on social media acknowledge Eve & Deimos, but not CABI baseball time.... :roll: something is not right. CABI baseball time was real! I understand that some may not acknowledge that, but when comparing with Eve marrying Deimos, well...they have to acknowledge CABI as well...

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:21 am

JaggedEdge wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:

Camila is not the original Gabi so if you were not watching prior to her appearance than you missed Chad and Gabi dating. You missed the beginning of their friendship and when they began to love one another. Gabi hiring Andrew to stalk her came much later after Camila took over the role. By then Chad had been seeing Abby for close to six months and then Melanie. A lot of Chabby fans only mention that time slot when actually Gabi and Chad began long before that.

When Dena was building Chabi into a full-fledged couple she created a couple of cute little scenes of them tossing a baseball. A plot point to show they had a connection prior to when he tossed her the antidote. I didn't think much of it until the Chabby fanbase made a HUGE issue out of it. In fact, I thought it was nice that she had Billy tape scenes of Chad with Camila back then since Casey no longer plays him.

I'm not sure why they wrote in the baseball scenes either except maybe to try and build a more solid relationship between Gabi and Chad, and I only remember Gabi liking Chad, Nick and Will. I'll have to google the original Gabi to see if it joggles my mind to see her and Chad dating.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:25 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:The people over on social media acknowledge Eve & Deimos, but not CABI baseball time.... :roll: something is not right. CABI baseball time was real! I understand that some may not acknowledge that, but when comparing with Eve marrying Deimos, well...they have to acknowledge CABI as well...

Well I don't think people "over here" acknowledge Eve and Deimos, in fact, I'm looking forward to learning more about this bizarre couple. Plus the Eve and Deimos S/L doesn't involve a threesome, so there are no fan bases that give a hoot about Eve and Deimos.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:10 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
I'm not sure why they wrote in the baseball scenes either except maybe to try and build a more solid relationship between Gabi and Chad, and I only remember Gabi liking Chad, Nick and Will. I'll have to google the original Gabi to see if it joggles my mind to see her and Chad dating.

It wasn't necessary for her to try and build a more solid relationship for them because they were already great friends. Chad by then, had forgiven Gabi for hiring Andrew years before, so her appearing at the mansion to comfort him and help out with Thomas was not a surprise to me. That's all she needed except to show Chad falling in love with Gabi, and she did that as time went on.
I thought the baseball scenes where just cute moments between them that Dena created to perhaps show fans who didn't know them from the beginning how sweet they were in high school. Someone said it would have been better had she just had Billy and Camila re-tape some of Chabi's actual scenes when they were teens instead of creating something we didn't see. Either option was fine with me.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”