Oh Boy - Sonny thinking that "Will" is just going to immediately fall back in love with his darling face!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Jeank101

Re: Oh Boy - Sonny thinking that "Will" is just going to immediately fall back in love with his darling face!!

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:59 pm

ghfan1985 wrote:
mauimama wrote:
Jeank101 wrote:If anything, Paul and Will have one thing in common. They came to know each other when each was having conflicting feelings about being gay. They shared that uncertainty. Granted, there were extenuating circumstances at the time, i. e. Sonny. :roll:
But they might still feel that bond of friendship - and friendship only between them. It might help each of them in going forward.
I would like to see that friendship. And it would certainly exclude Sonny. :twisted:

It would truly be 'icing on the cake" -'the cherry on top" if BOTH Paul and Will rejected Sonny totally and completely- with either their friendship or relationship together (Will and Paul)

Check out my post above to Jeank101 - this is what will happen, and Sonny's posse will accuse both Will AND Paul of betraying him for not waiting in their respective corners for Sonny to choose one of them and give the other his parting gifts speech!!!

OMG, OMG! I can’t wait to see the “twisting”. :twisted:
I think Paul & Will have more supporters than Sonny could ever dream of having.

ghfan1985

Re: Oh Boy - Sonny thinking that "Will" is just going to immediately fall back in love with his darling face!!

Postby ghfan1985 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Jeank101 wrote:OMG, OMG! I can’t wait to see the “twisting”. :twisted:
I think Paul & Will have more supporters than Sonny could ever dream of having.

You think? Imagine Paul and Will raising Ari together. That would be a dream - it's not like she
needs a mommy and THREE daddies, lol, lol.

Of course, in the real world, there's also the option of a relationship of three, but this is the
soap world. Plus, each person's feelings are too strong to tolerate that sort of intensity.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”