Oh Boy - Sonny thinking that "Will" is just going to immediately fall back in love with his darling face!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
KA77899

Re: Oh Boy - Sonny thinking that "Will" is just going to immediately fall back in love with his darling face!!

Postby KA77899 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:54 am

YandR and Days wrote:Wait, how do we know that This Will is not gay?

Susan commented that her boy was “not a homosexual” and Will didn’t contradict her.

Jeank101

Re: Oh Boy - Sonny thinking that "Will" is just going to immediately fall back in love with his darling face!!

Postby Jeank101 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:06 am

KA77899 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:Wait, how do we know that This Will is not gay?

Susan commented that her boy was “not a homosexual” and Will didn’t contradict her.

Will hasn’t contradicted anything that Susan says. He just goes along. Although he did get a little testy about them leaving town.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:28 am

I want to slap the bejesus outa SONNY so badly!!!!! He is just a selfish piece of crap--- he practically knocked Paul over to get him out of the way when Will walked into the bar and throwing it in Paul's face about how he has to get Will back!
Now I'm starting to want to slap Paul silly----to knock some sense into his head---- how much more rejection does he have to take from that selfish pig Sonny!!!!

I loved it when Will snickered to Sonny-- about how Sonny was going on and on about the 2 of them being married and how much he loves him and then Will says "you love me, but you have a fiance'? Touche Will! I loved it!

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:01 pm

It would serve Sonny right if Paul and Will got together again. I know Paul would never do that but it sure would knock Sonny for a loop.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:06 pm

Irish17 wrote:It would serve Sonny right if Paul and Will got together again. I know Paul would never do that but it sure would knock Sonny for a loop.

I've said that same thing in other posts--- I'm so sick of Sonny - If Paul goes back to him (when and if Will rejects Sonny) I'm gonna throw something through the tv screen! I hate how Sonny keeps batting poor Paul back and forth-- "Yes I love you, let's get married NOW" and 2 seconds later-- "you lied to me" - so -now these are my words: 'go take a flying leap cause Will is alive and we're married and we're going to live happily ever and you can go pound sand"
That's just how Sonny is treating Paul and I hate it!

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:21 pm

mauimama wrote:
Irish17 wrote:It would serve Sonny right if Paul and Will got together again. I know Paul would never do that but it sure would knock Sonny for a loop.

I've said that same thing in other posts--- I'm so sick of Sonny - If Paul goes back to him (when and if Will rejects Sonny) I'm gonna throw something through the tv screen! I hate how Sonny keeps batting poor Paul back and forth-- "Yes I love you, let's get married NOW" and 2 seconds later-- "you lied to me" - so -now these are my words: 'go take a flying leap cause Will is alive and we're married and we're going to live happily ever and you can go pound sand"
That's just how Sonny is treating Paul and I hate it!

I haven't heard "pound sand" in ages. :lol: It seems to fit perfectly.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:12 pm

Paul is losing my respect for him, I wish he'd leave and go visit his mom and grandfather for the holidays and let Will and Sonny work it out. Then when he returns, bring a hot guy with him. He seriously needs to leave the 2 alone and go home, I'd have much more respect for him then, and I love Paul!

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:28 pm

Paul has stepped away many times to allow Sonny time and space. If Sonny needs time with Will then I'm sure Paul will allow that, but I think Paul has every right to remain in the picture, but I don't know why he would after the way Sonny has behaved and turned on Paul.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:26 pm

When Paul goes back to Salem, he should stay away from Sonny and just go about his own business. Move out of the K mansion and into his own place. It would be hard, but I’d like to think he’s strong enough. If Sonny has any interest in Paul, he can find him.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:50 pm

Jeank101 wrote:When Paul goes back to Salem, he should stay away from Sonny and just go about his own business. Move out of the K mansion and into his own place. It would be hard, but I’d like to think he’s strong enough. If Sonny has any interest in Paul, he can find him.

I wish Paul would "move on" - there are plenty of fish in that sea who are interested in Paul--- I'd love to see him be with someone else when Sonny comes crawling back to him (because Will rejects him) and Paul finally telling that egotistical jerk that he's not settling for sloppy seconds anymore--- Why should Paul put up with Sonny's attitude of "well if I can't have Will, I guess you will do"

Return to “Days of Our Lives”