Maybe Law inforcement is not JJ's thing!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
LULIX
Posts: 2791
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:52 pm

Maybe Law inforcement is not JJ's thing!!!

Postby LULIX » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Granted he is pretty much innocent in this but he has been suspended twice in less that two month. All Hope do so far is suspend him.

*Side Note*
Why was JJ trash talking the guy he just shot in the chest?

User avatar
lemonade890
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:29 am

Re: Maybe Law inforcement is not JJ's thing!!!

Postby lemonade890 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:51 am

Excellent observation. Everybody can’t succeed in this field. Failure can lead to deadly consequences. Remember when JJ enrolled in Salem University.He wanted to pursue music. Then, despicable Eve came to town, and in my opinion “raped” JJ. JJ and Paige were going together. Ultimately, Paige became one of Ben’s victims . I actually believe that JJ went into law enforcement to be one of the “good guys”, and to heal his broken heart over losing Paige.

There definitely needs to be intensive training before someone can be expected to make split second decisions that can ultimately end lives of officers or civilians People shouldn’t be hired based on nepotism.

User avatar
JaggedEdge
Posts: 1463
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Re: Maybe Law inforcement is not JJ's thing!!!

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:44 am

He just needs proper training. He got worked up and did something stupid, and that can be redirected.

User avatar
delyla
Posts: 977
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:29 pm

Re: Maybe Law inforcement is not JJ's thing!!!

Postby delyla » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:54 am

JaggedEdge wrote:He just needs proper training. He got worked up and did something stupid, and that can be redirected.


Agree! His training lasted about a week, if that. :lol:

User avatar
YandR and Days
Posts: 4794
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Maybe Law inforcement is not JJ's thing!!!

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:45 am

LULIX wrote:Granted he is pretty much innocent in this but he has been suspended twice in less that two month. All Hope do so far is suspend him.

*Side Note*
Why was JJ trash talking the guy he just shot in the chest?


When did JJ trash talk Theo? I must have missed that part.

I don't think JJ will want to be a cop after this. Maybe he'll go back to music, or at least college and major in something else.

And yes, JJ's cop training lasted about as long as all of the dr's on Days, then the dr's get promoted to chief within weeks. :lol:

User avatar
JaggedEdge
Posts: 1463
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Re: Maybe Law inforcement is not JJ's thing!!!

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:35 pm

delyla wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:He just needs proper training. He got worked up and did something stupid, and that can be redirected.


Agree! His training lasted about a week, if that. :lol:


Yes, and they put him on big assignments. Remember when he busted Clyde? No rookie should have been allowed anywhere near that case. And geez he made detective maybe a year and a half later. It was too fast. In my city someone his age would have gone into a police cadet program first, just to determine if he was good candidate to become an officer, and to give him the chance to see if he really wanted to do that kind of work. He would have been supervised during each shift, and not thrown into volatile situations until becoming a officer. I don't know what kind of police department Salem has but it resembles nothing like a real one. It just doesn't take much to show good pretense on a show, and they don't. Roman and Abe dropped the ball on JJ and now his work is suffering and Theo has been shot.

Irish17
Posts: 1865
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:51 am

Re: Maybe Law inforcement is not JJ's thing!!!

Postby Irish17 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:44 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:
delyla wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:He just needs proper training. He got worked up and did something stupid, and that can be redirected.


Agree! His training lasted about a week, if that. :lol:


Yes, and they put him on big assignments. Remember when he busted Clyde? No rookie should have been allowed anywhere near that case. And geez he made detective maybe a year and a half later. It was too fast. In my city someone his age would have gone into a police cadet program first, just to determine if he was good candidate to become an officer, and to give him the chance to see if he really wanted to do that kind of work. He would have been supervised during each shift, and not thrown into volatile situations until becoming a officer. I don't know what kind of police department Salem has but it resembles nothing like a real one. It just doesn't take much to show good pretense on a show, and they don't. Roman and Abe dropped the ball on JJ and now his work is suffering and Theo has been shot.

JJ wasn't even a cop when he busted Clyde, just a dumb college student.

User avatar
YandR and Days
Posts: 4794
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Maybe Law inforcement is not JJ's thing!!!

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Yes, and they put him on big assignments. Remember when he busted Clyde? No rookie should have been allowed anywhere near that case. And geez he made detective maybe a year and a half later. It was too fast. In my city someone his age would have gone into a police cadet program first, just to determine if he was good candidate to become an officer, and to give him the chance to see if he really wanted to do that kind of work. He would have been supervised during each shift, and not thrown into volatile situations until becoming a officer. I don't know what kind of police department Salem has but it resembles nothing like a real one. It just doesn't take much to show good pretense on a show, and they don't. Roman and Abe dropped the ball on JJ and now his work is suffering and Theo has been shot.[/quote]
JJ wasn't even a cop when he busted Clyde, just a dumb college student.[/quote]

That's what I remember too, he wanted to take on that young guy that was selling dope. I forgot why....

User avatar
JaggedEdge
Posts: 1463
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Re: Maybe Law inforcement is not JJ's thing!!!

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Irish17 wrote:
JJ wasn't even a cop when he busted Clyde, just a dumb college student.


That's right! He was the informant for the DEA and SPD. It was the case that made him want to become a cop. I couldn't believe Roman at the time letting a college kid do that. It was far too dangerous of a sting for someone with no experience. And we see what that lack of training has led to.

User avatar
JaggedEdge
Posts: 1463
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Re: Maybe Law inforcement is not JJ's thing!!!

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:34 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
That's what I remember too, he wanted to take on that young guy that was selling dope. I forgot why....


Kyle, Paige's new boyfriend.


Return to “Days of Our Lives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top