Clair fainting (spoilerish)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Trina_P

Clair fainting (spoilerish)

Postby Trina_P » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:24 pm

Usually on soaps when a woman faints (twice now) it can only mean one thing.....

I keep thinking in the back of my mind there as a list of fall spoilers that mentioned a list of things and one was a pregnancy. I could be wrong. But if so, this could be where it goes.

OH the thoughts in my mind. Claire a mother.

donnavc

Re: Clair fainting (spoilerish)

Postby donnavc » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 pm

That was my first thought as well.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:39 pm

It'll be a beautiful baby that's for sure! Maybe Belle and Shawn will come back and help her out.

I was just thinking she needs to eat more but being pregnant can certainly cause light headedness.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:33 pm

Well that blows the hell out of any idea of Ciara and Theo ever being together, doesn't it?

Bostonmommy143

Postby Bostonmommy143 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:46 pm

I don’t think she’s pregnant. Theo is leaving Salem sometime soon, probably for physical therapy or some treatment stemming from his surgery. If Claire was pregnant, he’d never leave her. I think it’s starting to put Claire and Tripp closer. He likes her and she’s leaning on him while Theo is in surgery and probably will lean on him even more once he leaves. They make a cute couple! I liked her and Theo together as well. This reminds me of when the old Chad got shot and needed to leave Salem and get treatment somewhere else (Boston, I think?) and then after however many months, the new Chad showed up. I’m hoping Theo comes back to Salem soon! I enjoy this actor and I’m not sure if it was the show’s decision or his to leave but I wish him well in whatever he does.

Ps, not sure if this is spoilerish or not but I think if anyone gets pregnant, it’ll be Lani. She won’t be able to get over JJ shooting her brother but then finds out she’s having his child... :roll:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:09 pm

mauimama wrote:Well that blows the hell out of any idea of Ciara and Theo ever being together, doesn't it?

Disregard this post. :D
Last edited by YandR and Days on Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:10 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
mauimama wrote:Well that blows the hell out of any idea of Ciara and Theo ever being together, doesn't it?

Maybe they'll recast the Theo character?

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:11 pm

Bostonmommy143 wrote:I don’t think she’s pregnant. Theo is leaving Salem sometime soon, probably for physical therapy or some treatment stemming from his surgery. If Claire was pregnant, he’d never leave her. I think it’s starting to put Claire and Tripp closer. He likes her and she’s leaning on him while Theo is in surgery and probably will lean on him even more once he leaves. They make a cute couple! I liked her and Theo together as well. This reminds me of when the old Chad got shot and needed to leave Salem and get treatment somewhere else (Boston, I think?) and then after however many months, the new Chad showed up. I’m hoping Theo comes back to Salem soon! I enjoy this actor and I’m not sure if it was the show’s decision or his to leave but I wish him well in whatever he does.

Ps, not sure if this is spoilerish or not but I think if anyone gets pregnant, it’ll be Lani. She won’t be able to get over JJ shooting her brother but then finds out she’s having his child... :roll:

Good thought! Cause NOBODY in Salem uses birth control! :lol:

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:05 pm

Claire may seem like an air headed bimbo, but I really can’t see her being careless about birth control. She’s really a smart cookie. It’s just her personality that’s kinda ding-a-ling.
And I think I’m starting to like her & Tripp. Opposites attract and sometimes improve each other.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”