Did Tripp thought Claire was gonna say him?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
anonymous1000

Did Tripp thought Claire was gonna say him?

Postby anonymous1000 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:39 am

Did he expect Claire to say Tripp will be the man she loves?

JaggedEdge

Re: Did Tripp thought Claire was gonna say him?

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:57 am

Tripp needs to remove himself from Claire home and life. She's looks too young for him and they don't have good physical chemistry.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:12 am

Claire is really pissssssing me off---- She's treated Theo like he's nothing more than a prize that she ripped away from Ciara and continuously flirts and hugs with Tripp every chance she gets... all gooey eyed over "how Tripp gets me" crap!
She'll be only toooooo happy to have Tripp comfort her in her "grief" over Theo getting shot... and especially if Ciara comes back to be at Theo's bedside..

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:19 am

mauimama wrote:Claire is really pissssssing me off---- She's treated Theo like he's nothing more than a prize that she ripped away from Ciara and continuously flirts and hugs with Tripp every chance she gets... all gooey eyed over "how Tripp gets me" crap!
She'll be only toooooo happy to have Tripp comfort her in her "grief" over Theo getting shot... and especially if Ciara comes back to be at Theo's bedside..

IA re Claire carrying on with Tripp. No one that LOVES someone the way that Claire says she loves Theo, flirts and carries on with someone else the way Claire does. I bet if Ciera was back in town, and Claire caught her and Theo falling on each other on a couch, Ms. Claire would be p*ssed!

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Spoilers say Ciara will be back - to be at Theo's bedside--- won't that be great if CIARA is the one to 'get thru' to Theo after surgery and NOT Claire????

Return to “Days of Our Lives”