Paul needs to dump Sonny

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
anonymous1000

Paul needs to dump Sonny

Postby anonymous1000 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:39 am

Sonny is still in love with Will he should cut his okssses because what I’ve seen Paul has zero chance.

JaggedEdge

Re: Paul needs to dump Sonny

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:55 am

Yes he does, and he needs to do it now before Will leaves, and then stick to it. Sonny is another Chad, and they use the people who truly love them. Paul has waited a long time to reunite with Sonny, but the man just doesn't love him enough, so it's time to move forward.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:03 am

I’m not so sure Sonny loves Will more than Paul. Sonny loves having a drama to star in more than anything or anyone. :roll: He’s so worthless.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:03 am

I would love for Will to 'wake up' and NOT care for Sonny at all-- leave him hanging, high and dry and go find someone else to "love"---- I hope BOTH Will and Paul reject Sonny -- for the way he's treated both of them. I'm really sick of Sonny's "hot and cold - I love you, no I don't" crap with both of these guys!

ghfan1985

Postby ghfan1985 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:44 pm

Yeah, especially because he is about to be dumped himself.

It makes me SICCKKK to think of sitting through Sonny's
upcoming speech to Paul about him being a great guy and
not wanting to hurt him.

Paul is ten times the man Sonny is!!!

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:35 am

mauimama wrote:I would love for Will to 'wake up' and NOT care for Sonny at all-- leave him hanging, high and dry and go find someone else to "love"---- I hope BOTH Will and Paul reject Sonny -- for the way he's treated both of them. I'm really sick of Sonny's "hot and cold - I love you, no I don't" crap with both of these guys!

Sonny has lost me as well on this one. Paul needs to move on and leave Sonny to it. With the way Sonny acts, I honestly don't know why he asked Paul to marry him in the first place.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:56 pm

ghfan1985 wrote:Yeah, especially because he is about to be dumped himself.

not wanting to hurt him.

ITA ITA ITA ITA 100%

And to top it off- hopefully when Will 'comes back"-- either gay or not -- and rejects Sonny--- that little jerk (Sonny) will go clamoring back to Paul--- By then, I sure hope one of those 'hot' guys has re-appeared and is with Paul--- Paul's ALWAYS been too good for either Will or Sonny...
omg--- in posts - long ago- I was whining that Sonny was too good for Will (which I still think is true - Will ticked me off with his husband cheating!)

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:05 pm

mauimama wrote:
ghfan1985 wrote:Yeah, especially because he is about to be dumped himself.

not wanting to hurt him.

ITA ITA ITA ITA 100%

And to top it off- hopefully when Will 'comes back"-- either gay or not -- and rejects Sonny--- that little jerk (Sonny) will go clamoring back to Paul--- By then, I sure hope one of those 'hot' guys has re-appeared and is with Paul--- Paul's ALWAYS been too good for either Will or Sonny...
omg--- in posts - long ago- I was whining that Sonny was too good for Will (which I still think is true - Will ticked me off with his husband cheating!)

I was just saying with Greg R. coming to Days from the Y&R, and with Greg being gay IRL, I would LOVE for him and Paul to hook up, or him and Will even! Would serve Sonny right and maybe Sonny will go back to Europe to lick his wounds. I, myself, have had enough of the Sonny character, he's been front and center with his hand wringing since the who killed Deimos S/L and Sonny in jail Oh, and Greece and the island. :roll: :roll: :roll:

ghfan1985

Postby ghfan1985 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:43 pm

Jeank101 wrote:I’m not so sure Sonny loves Will more than Paul. Sonny loves having a drama to star in more than anything or anyone. :roll: He’s so worthless.

THIS!

ghfan1985

Postby ghfan1985 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:44 pm

YandR and Days wrote: I, myself, have had enough of the Sonny character, he's been front and center with his hand wringing since the who killed Deimos S/L and Sonny in jail Oh, and Greece and the island.

and THIS TOO!!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”