Paul needs to dump Sonny

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
AnneM127

Re: Paul needs to dump Sonny

Postby AnneM127 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:12 am

As one of Salem's most integral characters, Paul will do the honorable thing and step aside. He's done. His attempt to apologize to Sonny certainly revealed alot about Sonny-he could not even have the empathy or understanding to take human pain into account. I hope Paul always remains as he is, integrity wise, and he will find happiness and perhaps another and better relationship will come his way.
That's my 2 cents worth here on Team Paul.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:17 am

Open your eyes Paul! Sonny has been showing his true colors for a while now. Sonny is so far out of line to blame Paul for not speaking up about seeing Will sooner then he did. The whole idiotic in Memphis want to blame Paul, especially Sonny and Sami. Please let Susan slap Sami around some more and maybe take a couple wacks at Sonny. So sick of the high and might Sami and Sonny!

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:29 pm

There’s no doubt that Paul is hurting. But he still loves Sonny and can’t see how selfish and mean-spirited he’s being.
Someone needs to be a true friend and talk with him. Not like John did the other day. All that wishy-washy namby- pamby pie-in-the-sky talk does absolutely no good. Give Paul something realistic to think about when he says he’s hurting. Really help him.
No need to call Sonny an @$$ hole; just tone that part down. :evil:

ghfan1985

Postby ghfan1985 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:22 pm

Sonny is so fake and phony!

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:51 pm

They need to bring someone new on for Paul, or put him with Will.

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:22 am

Jeank101 wrote: Not like John did the other day. All that wishy-washy namby- pamby pie-in-the-sky talk does absolutely no good. Give Paul something realistic to think about when he says he’s hurting. Really help him.
No need to call Sonny an @$$ hole; just tone that part down. :evil:

LOL. You are so right about John. That's his general approach to everything. Perhaps that is, or should become, his middle name. Hi....I'm John Wishy-Washy-Namby-Pamby Pie in the Sky Talk Black---but you can call me Namby Pamby for short. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, a year ago we all totally LOVED Sonny and felt badly for him-it's just the cycle of soaps. If we were to read our old posts, there would be so much sympathy for him....Will's death, etc. Soapworld must have change and upheaval to function, so Sonny goes off to Paris, comes back a junkyard dog in the making, challenges Brady and everyone else. etc etc. Believes he loves Paul...you know the rest. He's not a profanity-he's Next up to Bat in the world of Soaps.

But WOW----Paul is becoming a dealbreaker for me. In fact, he IS.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”