I would love to see ABe tear into Hope

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

I would love to see ABe tear into Hope

Postby mauimama » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:14 pm

He was NOT happy that she re-instated JJ, just because they were 'short-handed"----
I hope he really questions her new rules and "looking the other way' (JJ and Sami episodes)
and he raises hell that Rafe is off with Sami chasing a ghost...
C'mon Abe- it's about time you really raised hell with that bunch!

YandR and Days

Re: I would love to see ABe tear into Hope

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:16 pm

Yeah but Abe was the one that made Hope the commish so he might blame himself.

delyla

Postby delyla » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:01 pm

YandR and Days wrote:Yeah but Abe was the one that made Hope the commish so he might blame himself.

He should blame himself because she should have never been placed in that position. I personally thought Eli would have been a better choice. I still don't see how Hope is even on the SPD force.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:14 pm

Who's Abe's boss? Maybe he/she can come down on all of them! LOL

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:22 pm

It could have been worse. It could have been Lani shooting her brother. They were both chasing him, Lani went around to the other side. Theo should have stopped, instead he tried to get away and got shot in the back. If Lani had went that way she might have shot to kill given she is more experienced than JJ at being a cop.

Abe has been there and I doubt that he would blame Hope. I would have thought by now, Roman would have been johnny on the spot to be with him. This has to be bringing up memories of when Theo, Sr. died. DAYS please don't kill him off or send him to jail.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:30 pm

I hope so too because Hope was never the right choice for that job, and because she didn't do the right thing when JJ pulled his weapon on Ben, he's now shot Theo. I hope this gets her demoted, and that Rafe steps in a commissioner and fires JJ.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:26 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:It could have been worse. It could have been Lani shooting her brother. They were both chasing him, Lani went around to the other side. Theo should have stopped, instead he tried to get away and got shot in the back. If Lani had went that way she might have shot to kill given she is more experienced than JJ at being a cop.

Abe has been there and I doubt that he would blame Hope. I would have thought by now, Roman would have been johnny on the spot to be with him. This has to be bringing up memories of when Theo, Sr. died. DAYS please don't kill him off or send him to jail.

I thought Theo turned around and JJ shot him from the front? I don't think JJ would shoot someone from the back, what I saw, was Theo turning around still holding the scanner and that's when JJ shot.

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:00 pm

Abe only has himself To blame. He hired Hope knowing she was dishonest and unethical and biased.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:27 pm

The main person who was wrong and deserves blame is Theo.
Don’t burn me at the stake! I’m not cold-hearted. I clearly see that this all happened due to a cascading trail of poor decisions. But in the end, Theo made the final decision. You may say his motives were to help his family. You can say Kate’s influence was overwhelming. All the others made decisions that contributed to this outcome. But it was Theo’s decision. And he had said more than once that he questioned just how legal this was.

eli10

Postby eli10 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:28 pm

AlyH wrote:Abe only has himself To blame. He hired Hope knowing she was dishonest and unethical and biased.

Honestly I was surprised that Hope was made Commish especially since she is engaged to a cop, and related to everyone else :lol: :lol: but this one is not her fault. I love Theo and I hope he makes it (haven't watched todays show). The people at fault here are Kate, Theo and JJ.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”