KP leaving days is a big mistake

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
anonymous1000

KP leaving days is a big mistake

Postby anonymous1000 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:48 pm

He made me like Theo, nobody else could do a better job!

JaggedEdge

Re: KP leaving days is a big mistake

Postby JaggedEdge » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Yeah, I agree. It took awhile getting use to older Theo, but he began to make the role his own when they paired him with Claire instead of Ciara. I'm going to miss him, and if Theo returns someday, I hope he's playing him.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Was he let go or did he choose to leave?

Shadowcat99

Postby Shadowcat99 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:04 pm

YandR and Days wrote:Was he let go or did he choose to leave?

I don't think it's every been confirmed...which is why I'm holding out hope that this is just a temporary break for the actor and he'll be back in a few months. Fingers crossed.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:23 pm

As long as they don't kill him off. He could go to rehab for his injuries in another city, but live not die.
Any word if they will bring Brandon home for this?

Altered Tundra

Postby Altered Tundra » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:26 pm

[quote="BrendaMorganQ"]As long as they don't kill him off. He could go to rehab for his injuries in another city, but live not die.
Any word if they will bring Brandon home for this?[/quote]

Not like it would take much for him to come around since he lives in Chicago, which seems to be an hour's drive from Salem. :lol: They don't even need to get the original actor. Someone who looks like they could pass for a mixed race guy would suffice.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:29 pm

Altered Tundra wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:As long as they don't kill him off. He could go to rehab for his injuries in another city, but live not die.

Not like it would take much for him to come around since he lives in Chicago, which seems to be an hour's drive from Salem. :lol: They don't even need to get the original actor. Someone who looks like they could pass for a mixed race guy would suffice.

I thought for certain he'd put an appearance to meet his other sister, but no. And when Abe got arrested I thought isn't this the time for him to come home and check on is little brother to see how he's handling things, but again, no. So now that Theo is at death's door his big brother should be driving down the highway to check on him, their sister and their father. Writers - RC?

lemonade890

KP leaving days is a big mistak

Postby lemonade890 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:04 pm

You’re absolutely right. I thought that the child actor, Terrell Ransom, Jr., who played Theo managed to convey autism,in such a manner that made being “different adorable. His friendship with childhood friend Ciara, was always interesting.

It has always been great watching Kyle perform I wish him much future career success

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:14 pm

YandR and Days wrote:Was he let go or did he choose to leave?

I thought I read somewhere here that he just wanted to stretch and do different projects. So, perhaps his departure will be temporary. Either way, best of luck to a very talented actor.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:34 am

BrendaMorganQ wrote:As long as they don't kill him off. He could go to rehab for his injuries in another city, but live not die.

Brandon! Be still my heart! How did it end with/after Brandon slept with Lexi? Is Abe ok with that? I forgot.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”