KP leaving days is a big mistake

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
BrendaMorganQ

Re: KP leaving days is a big mistake

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:31 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:As long as they don't kill him off. He could go to rehab for his injuries in another city, but live not die.
Any word if they will bring Brandon home for this?

Brandon! Be still my heart! How did it end with/after Brandon slept with Lexi? Is Abe ok with that? I forgot.

It became water under the bridge. The few times that Brandon has been back he and Abe were good. To write him being so close to home and never showing up during a crisis is stupid. Even Taylor was sent to live in Europe. Lani needs her big brother not another man to create a love triangle with.

mauimama

Re: KP leaving days is a big mistak

Postby mauimama » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:09 pm

lemonade890 wrote:You’re absolutely right. I thought that the child actor, Terrell Ransom, Jr., who played Theo managed to convey autism,in such a manner that made being “different adorable. His friendship with childhood friend Ciara, was always interesting.

It has always been great watching Kyle perform I wish him much future career success

That little boy was absolutely adorable and priceless! I hope KP comes back because it'd be hard to accept another actor, after seeing KP portray Theo - making him totally believeable...

JaggedEdge

Re: KP leaving days is a big mistake

Postby JaggedEdge » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:36 pm

I think Theo is returning later. The same way Chad did when he was shot and had to go away for surgery. I just hope Kyler returns in the role.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”