Maybe a Spoiler @BOPE/BOHOPE

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Shadowcat99
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:49 pm

Re: Maybe a Spoiler @BOPE/BOHOPE

Postby Shadowcat99 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:53 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
But Sami could actually do the unthinkable and come home to have the baby and agree to let Rafe raise him/her in Salem to prevent a custody battle. And to make sure that he doesn't take any unnecessary risks while she is off finding a way back to normal or continuing to hunt for EJ. Will is alive, EJ may be as well, this might kick her back into search and rescue gear.


Very good point. And then we'd get to watch Rafe as a single dad. I would actually be interested to see how that story would play out.

User avatar
BrendaMorganQ
Posts: 5986
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Maybe a Spoiler @BOPE/BOHOPE

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:55 pm

Shadowcat99 wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
But Sami could actually do the unthinkable and come home to have the baby and agree to let Rafe raise him/her in Salem to prevent a custody battle. And to make sure that he doesn't take any unnecessary risks while she is off finding a way back to normal or continuing to hunt for EJ. Will is alive, EJ may be as well, this might kick her back into search and rescue gear.


Very good point. And then we'd get to watch Rafe as a single dad. I would actually be interested to see how that story would play out.



New
love interest. He'd also have to learn how to juggle a career at the same time since he thinks that he can give Gabi advice at every turn on how to do it. We'd get to see the Rafe that we enjoyed watching and not this complete jerk that can take a short walk off the pier.

Shadowcat99
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:49 pm

Re: Maybe a Spoiler @BOPE/BOHOPE

Postby Shadowcat99 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:00 pm

I absolutely LOVE this, Brenda. And Melissa Archer could be that love interest. It would be a hoot if McKenzie Westmore came on as his love interest. When they played Sheridan and Luis on Passions, they had great chemistry.

User avatar
LuvBoHope
Posts: 3123
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Re: Maybe a Spoiler @BOPE/BOHOPE

Postby LuvBoHope » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Shadowcat99 wrote:I wonder if Carlivati is setting the stage to try to lure Peter Reckell back? If he could promise a really good Bo story, maybe that will pull PR out of his semi retirement? It would be so amazing to have Bo back. That would probably make me literally cry with joy. I miss his presence in Salem and in Hope's life so much.


Best post in a LONG time - I'd be back watching DAYS regularly again if that were to happen (love you pointed out "semi" retirement since that's what he's indicated it is - says he's not done with acting, etc.)! It would indeed be amazing to have Bo back AND the "real" Hope!

As long as Hope is on the show Bo's presence is felt IMO (and vice versa if it were turned around as it has been in the past)! I, honestly, never watch anymore and have NO interest in what Sami or Rafe do and won't tune back in for any of that mess I've been reading about in spoilers between them, but I'm ALWAYS interested in what would happen with Hope and would be ecstatic to learn if Bo would return for her (and with Ciara returning things have a "chance" of being interesting for her & Hope as well IF the writing is good this time)! I'll stay tuned keeping up so you folks please keep these possibilities out there - don't post often since nothing I read about is enticing or luring me back to the viewing audience - but I'm always reading boards & spoilers "hoping" for something interesting (like this post definitely caught my eye LOL)!

User avatar
BrendaMorganQ
Posts: 5986
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Maybe a Spoiler @BOPE/BOHOPE

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Shadowcat99 wrote:I absolutely LOVE this, Brenda. And Melissa Archer could be that love interest. It would be a hoot if McKenzie Westmore came on as his love interest. When they played Sheridan and Luis on Passions, they had great chemistry.

Yes. I hated it when they gave her amnesia and she married his brother. A nice and easy new cast member who we already know has a natural chemistry with him.

User avatar
BrendaMorganQ
Posts: 5986
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Maybe a Spoiler @BOPE/BOHOPE

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:06 pm

LuvBoHope wrote:Best post in a LONG time - I'd be back watching DAYS regularly again if that were to happen (love you pointed out "semi" retirement since that's what he's indicated it is - says he's not done with acting, etc.)! It would indeed be amazing to have Bo back AND the "real" Hope!

As long as Hope is on the show Bo's presence is felt IMO (and vice versa if it were turned around as it has been in the past)! I, honestly, never watch anymore and have NO interest in what Sami or Rafe do and won't tune back in for any of that mess I've been reading about in spoilers between them, but I'm ALWAYS interested in what would happen with Hope and would be ecstatic to learn if Bo would return for her (and with Ciara returning things have a "chance" of being interesting for her & Hope as well IF the writing is good this time)! I'll stay tuned keeping up so you folks please keep these possibilities out there - don't post often since nothing I read about is enticing or luring me back to the viewing audience - but I'm always reading boards & spoilers "hoping" for something interesting (like this post definitely caught my eye LOL)!


So glad you responded...
The end of ROPE is worth celebrating.
Here's to getting out girl back on track and giving us the Hope Alice Williams Brady back in the flesh that we have loved to watch and not this weak can't live without a man easy to bed woman have been forced to endure for the last 8 years.

User avatar
LuvBoHope
Posts: 3123
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Re: Maybe a Spoiler @BOPE/BOHOPE

Postby LuvBoHope » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:22 am

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
LuvBoHope wrote:Best post in a LONG time - I'd be back watching DAYS regularly again if that were to happen (love you pointed out "semi" retirement since that's what he's indicated it is - says he's not done with acting, etc.)! It would indeed be amazing to have Bo back AND the "real" Hope!

As long as Hope is on the show Bo's presence is felt IMO (and vice versa if it were turned around as it has been in the past)! I, honestly, never watch anymore and have NO interest in what Sami or Rafe do and won't tune back in for any of that mess I've been reading about in spoilers between them, but I'm ALWAYS interested in what would happen with Hope and would be ecstatic to learn if Bo would return for her (and with Ciara returning things have a "chance" of being interesting for her & Hope as well IF the writing is good this time)! I'll stay tuned keeping up so you folks please keep these possibilities out there - don't post often since nothing I read about is enticing or luring me back to the viewing audience - but I'm always reading boards & spoilers "hoping" for something interesting (like this post definitely caught my eye LOL)!


So glad you responded...
The end of ROPE is worth celebrating.
Here's to getting out girl back on track and giving us the Hope Alice Williams Brady back in the flesh that we have loved to watch and not this weak can't live without a man easy to bed woman have been forced to endure for the last 8 years.


So true and well said! I'll keep reading so you keep me up with anything worth tuning in to see might happen (like I read last week Rafe was going to say "I'll never be Bo" AND that Hope was breaking off with him - I'd LOVE to see those episodes if there's a heads-up)! Thx!

Shadowcat99
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:49 pm

Re: Maybe a Spoiler @BOPE/BOHOPE

Postby Shadowcat99 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:10 am

LuvBoHope wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
LuvBoHope wrote:Best post in a LONG time - I'd be back watching DAYS regularly again if that were to happen (love you pointed out "semi" retirement since that's what he's indicated it is - says he's not done with acting, etc.)! It would indeed be amazing to have Bo back AND the "real" Hope!

As long as Hope is on the show Bo's presence is felt IMO (and vice versa if it were turned around as it has been in the past)! I, honestly, never watch anymore and have NO interest in what Sami or Rafe do and won't tune back in for any of that mess I've been reading about in spoilers between them, but I'm ALWAYS interested in what would happen with Hope and would be ecstatic to learn if Bo would return for her (and with Ciara returning things have a "chance" of being interesting for her & Hope as well IF the writing is good this time)! I'll stay tuned keeping up so you folks please keep these possibilities out there - don't post often since nothing I read about is enticing or luring me back to the viewing audience - but I'm always reading boards & spoilers "hoping" for something interesting (like this post definitely caught my eye LOL)!


So glad you responded...
The end of ROPE is worth celebrating.
Here's to getting out girl back on track and giving us the Hope Alice Williams Brady back in the flesh that we have loved to watch and not this weak can't live without a man easy to bed woman have been forced to endure for the last 8 years.


So true and well said! I'll keep reading so you keep me up with anything worth tuning in to see might happen (like I read last week Rafe was going to say "I'll never be Bo" AND that Hope was breaking off with him - I'd LOVE to see those episodes if there's a heads-up)! Thx!


Fingers and toes crossed that this will happen. We just have to keep putting it out there until it happens. We'll let you know if we hear anything, LuvBoHope! :D

User avatar
mauimama
Posts: 6492
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Re: Maybe a Spoiler @BOPE/BOHOPE

Postby mauimama » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 am

Shadowcat99 wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
But Sami could actually do the unthinkable and come home to have the baby and agree to let Rafe raise him/her in Salem to prevent a custody battle. And to make sure that he doesn't take any unnecessary risks while she is off finding a way back to normal or continuing to hunt for EJ. Will is alive, EJ may be as well, this might kick her back into search and rescue gear.


Very good point. And then we'd get to watch Rafe as a single dad. I would actually be interested to see how that story would play out.


The only problem I see with Rafe being a single dad???? Hope would step back into his orbit again- wanting him back and to play "mama" to his baby (would Sami have a hissy fit with that??? lol)

Shadowcat99
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:49 pm

Re: Maybe a Spoiler @BOPE/BOHOPE

Postby Shadowcat99 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:20 am

mauimama wrote:
Shadowcat99 wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
But Sami could actually do the unthinkable and come home to have the baby and agree to let Rafe raise him/her in Salem to prevent a custody battle. And to make sure that he doesn't take any unnecessary risks while she is off finding a way back to normal or continuing to hunt for EJ. Will is alive, EJ may be as well, this might kick her back into search and rescue gear.


Very good point. And then we'd get to watch Rafe as a single dad. I would actually be interested to see how that story would play out.


The only problem I see with Rafe being a single dad???? Hope would step back into his orbit again- wanting him back and to play "mama" to his baby (would Sami have a hissy fit with that??? lol)


Oh yeah, I bet you're right. We need Bo back before that happens.


Return to “Days of Our Lives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top