Maybe a Spoiler @BOPE/BOHOPE

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
BrendaMorganQ

Maybe a Spoiler @BOPE/BOHOPE

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:21 pm

If you are still reading the boards, there is hope at long last - an end of ROPE.
We may not get what we really want, at least there is now a crack in the black & gray sky shining a sliver of light.

mauimama

Re: Maybe a Spoiler @BOPE/BOHOPE

Postby mauimama » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:23 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:If you are still reading the boards, there is hope at long last - an end of ROPE.
We may not get what we really want, at least there is now a crack in the black & gray sky shining a sliver of light.

Isn't that THEEEE greatest news ever?>>> It's better than Will being alive... and to top it off--- Rafe hops in bed with Sami --- Yowser!

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:36 pm

mauimama wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:If you are still reading the boards, there is hope at long last - an end of ROPE.

Isn't that THEEEE greatest news ever?>>> It's better than Will being alive... and to top it off--- Rafe hops in bed with Sami --- Yowser!

It is. I just wanted to reach out to my fellow Brady & Fancy Face lovers who hadn't posted in a while due to disgust.
Rafe and Sami having sex (maybe it happens in Memphis and that is the cause of the ROPE break up). Oh let it be. That is one couple I hope to never see reunited - Rafe & Hope. Plus, this is Sami we are talking about so a baby could be on the horizon. She gets pregnant at a drop of a hat and Rafe has been talking about babies. He wants one, what better way for him to get one than with fertile ex-wife Sami. That would be FOUR of the greatest news ever posted.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:54 pm

No, please no more Sami babies! I want Sami gone from Salem asap, but I will settle for watching her as long as I have to, since she's breaking up Rope! :lol:

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:35 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
mauimama wrote:

It is. I just wanted to reach out to my fellow Brady & Fancy Face lovers who hadn't posted in a while due to disgust.
Rafe and Sami having sex (maybe it happens in Memphis and that is the cause of the ROPE break up). Oh let it be. That is one couple I hope to never see reunited - Rafe & Hope. Plus, this is Sami we are talking about so a baby could be on the horizon. She gets pregnant at a drop of a hat and Rafe has been talking about babies. He wants one, what better way for him to get one than with fertile ex-wife Sami. That would be FOUR of the greatest news ever posted.

oh lordie me--- what a bonus it would be for Sami to have Rafe's baby--- Now THAT - would knock "Miss high and mighty her royal commish" off her high horse so fast that it'd make her head spin!
At least I can stomach the thought of a Rafe/Sami baby -- the thought of a Rafe/Hope baby makes me sick!

Shadowcat99

Postby Shadowcat99 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:52 pm

I wonder if Carlivati is setting the stage to try to lure Peter Reckell back? If he could promise a really good Bo story, maybe that will pull PR out of his semi retirement? It would be so amazing to have Bo back. That would probably make me literally cry with joy. I miss his presence in Salem and in Hope's life so much.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:23 pm

Shadowcat99 wrote:I wonder if Carlivati is setting the stage to try to lure Peter Reckell back? If he could promise a really good Bo story, maybe that will pull PR out of his semi retirement? It would be so amazing to have Bo back. That would probably make me literally cry with joy. I miss his presence in Salem and in Hope's life so much.

now you are going to make my cry. I am taking leave from work for my birthday and to prepare for a craft show; now I am going to have to YouTube some Bo Brady show time so I can celebrate. I think I'll start with the church rescue from Larry which led to the infamous New Orleans scenes. That has to be followed by their wedding in England, Bo's PI days with Theo, Shawn D's birth, the murder cruise, John finding Hope, and of course there has to be a lot of Mrs. H.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:26 pm

mauimama wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:[If you are still reading the boards, there is hope at long last - an end of ROPE.
We may not get what we really want, at least there is now a crack in the black & gray sky shining a sliver of light. BQM

oh lordie me--- what a bonus it would be for Sami to have Rafe's baby--- Now THAT - would knock "Miss high and mighty her royal commish" off her high horse so fast that it'd make her head spin!
At least I can stomach the thought of a Rafe/Sami baby -- the thought of a Rafe/Hope baby makes me sick![/quote]

It would bring them full circle. It does make me wonder if their hook up is a Sami plan to put Hope back on the right path because she isn't feeling the Rope love connection. It would be such a Sami thing to do. Plus Aunt Hope did arrest her. :lol:

Shadowcat99

Postby Shadowcat99 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:46 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
Shadowcat99 wrote:I wonder if Carlivati is setting the stage to try to lure Peter Reckell back? If he could promise a really good Bo story, maybe that will pull PR out of his semi retirement? It would be so amazing to have Bo back. That would probably make me literally cry with joy. I miss his presence in Salem and in Hope's life so much.

now you are going to make my cry. I am taking leave from work for my birthday and to prepare for a craft show; now I am going to have to YouTube some Bo Brady show time so I can celebrate. I think I'll start with the church rescue from Larry which led to the infamous New Orleans scenes. That has to be followed by their wedding in England, Bo's PI days with Theo, Shawn D's birth, the murder cruise, John finding Hope, and of course there has to be a lot of Mrs. H.

Those are seriously some of the best episodes ever of Days. The Bo/Hope romance has been my favorite ever on this show. I mean I always loved the Roman/Marlena/John, Julie/Doug, Maggie/Mickey, Kayla/Steve, Adrienne/Justin, Jen/Jack, Carrie/Austin, and Sami/EJ romances, but Bo and Hope were just the best. Well, I also loved Alice and Tom, but we didn't grow with them like we did with Bo and Hope.

As for the Rafe/Sami having a baby post...it would be SO nice to have Rafe finally have a child. And if the baby is half Brady? Even better. It will give him a legacy and put him firmly within a core family tree. Granted, he's Arianna's uncle, and she's part Brady and Horton, but having his own kid that's part Brady really cements him in the family. The only thing is with Sami not sticking around, that kid will more than likely be raised off camera...which could actually work to the show's benefit when they bring the kid back in 2 years as a 17 year old high schooler, lol. Hmmmm.....

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:50 pm

Shadowcat99 wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:

Those are seriously some of the best episodes ever of Days. The Bo/Hope romance has been my favorite ever on this show. I mean I always loved the Roman/Marlena/John, Julie/Doug, Maggie/Mickey, Kayla/Steve, Adrienne/Justin, Jen/Jack, Carrie/Austin, and Sami/EJ romances, but Bo and Hope were just the best. Well, I also loved Alice and Tom, but we didn't grow with them like we did with Bo and Hope.

As for the Rafe/Sami having a baby post...it would be SO nice to have Rafe finally have a child. And if the baby is half Brady? Even better. It will give him a legacy and put him firmly within a core family tree. Granted, he's Arianna's uncle, and she's part Brady and Horton, but having his own kid that's part Brady really cements him in the family. The only thing is with Sami not sticking around, that kid will more than likely be raised off camera...which could actually work to the show's benefit when they bring the kid back in 2 years as a 17 year old high schooler, lol. Hmmmm.....

But Sami could actually do the unthinkable and come home to have the baby and agree to let Rafe raise him/her in Salem to prevent a custody battle. And to make sure that he doesn't take any unnecessary risks while she is off finding a way back to normal or continuing to hunt for EJ. Will is alive, EJ may be as well, this might kick her back into search and rescue gear.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”