Disbelief Look on CHABBY Face & More

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Jeank101

Re: Disbelief Look on CHABBY Face & More

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:16 am

JaggedEdge wrote:
Jezebel1 wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:Ah yes, business is what my husband and I talked about all day as newlyweds. How could I forget that?

Why bring anyone else’s newlyweds customs other than the characters in this soap anyway, don’t think no one cares about anyone else’s newlywed idiosyncrasies. It was a little sarcastic on your part. :)

They’re not really newlyweds and as far as their sex life, it’s just as romantic as any couple in love. Occasionally you have to get out of bed and see what’s happening outside of the bedroom, that’s usually how couples older or newlyweds get to really know about each other, a little bit of everything is healthy and beautiful, you start listening to each other talk and then soon realising you also can read each other. They are awesome! Just saying... :P

I was speaking about MY personal life, not the actors and NOT yours? If you don't care to read it, then DON'T. Very simple solution.

My opinion of Chabby is MINE. I didn't ask anyone to agree with me. I think they are a horrible couple because they are toxic. If you think they're awesome good for you, but don't send me sarcastic replies about it.
Now we know why you and your husband didn’t talk. You argue too much.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:02 am

I just don't understand what's so TOXIC about this particular couple, when every other couple on Days is messed up too?

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:09 pm

What about the look of disbelief and HORROR and SHOCK on Chad, Abby, Kate and Andre's faces when they learn that Theo was shot?????

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:29 pm

mauimama wrote:What about the look of disbelief and HORROR and SHOCK on Chad, Abby, Kate and Andre's faces when they learn that Theo was shot?????

It would be fun to watch Kate go off the deep end since she started this! :evil: But no, she's getting her William back. :roll:

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:59 pm

mauimama wrote:What about the look of disbelief and HORROR and SHOCK on Chad, Abby, Kate and Andre's faces when they learn that Theo was shot?????

They should all be guilty!

IslandGirl

Postby IslandGirl » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:16 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:

Why would they all be guilty? It was Kate who got Theo involved.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:22 pm

IslandGirl wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:

Why would they all be guilty? It was Kate who got Theo involved.

Thank you, and it p*sses me off that she's going to blackmail Tripp for something SHE'S done!!! :evil:

Jezebel1

Postby Jezebel1 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:05 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:
Jezebel1 wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:Ah yes, business is what my husband and I talked about all day as newlyweds. How could I forget that?

Why bring anyone else’s newlyweds customs other than the characters in this soap anyway, don’t think no one cares about anyone else’s newlywed idiosyncrasies. It was a little sarcastic on your part. :)

They’re not really newlyweds and as far as their sex life, it’s just as romantic as any couple in love. Occasionally you have to get out of bed and see what’s happening outside of the bedroom, that’s usually how couples older or newlyweds get to really know about each other, a little bit of everything is healthy and beautiful, you start listening to each other talk and then soon realising you also can read each other. They are awesome! Just saying... :P

I was speaking about MY personal life, not the actors and NOT yours? If you don't care to read it, then DON'T. Very simple solution.

My opinion of Chabby is MINE. I didn't ask anyone to agree with me. I think they are a horrible couple because they are toxic. If you think they're awesome good for you, but don't send me sarcastic replies about it.

I know you were speaking about your personal life and obviously was directly towards my remarks re Chabby and in MY opinion was sarcastic. If my answer to you sounded sardonic I was answering to YOUR remarks. What we write in these blogs it’s for everyone to read and anyone’s interpretation and we’re entitled to make comments. If you don’t like it then practice what you preach. :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”