Disbelief Look on CHABBY Face & More

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
YandR and Days

Re: Disbelief Look on CHABBY Face & More

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Jeank101 wrote:I’ve always thought Gabi was just as shocked as we all were. So hilarious. I laugh out loud still, just thinking about it.

I know! That is an image that you CANNOT un-see! :lol:

Peace Ledger

Postby Peace Ledger » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:15 pm

I may be in the minority but I cannot stand Chad and Abby together! These two together are as boring as watching paint dry! Abigail is too plain Jane, dull and boring for the handsome outgoing Chad. Gabi compliments Chad when by his side with her looks, attire, and disposition, where unfortunately Abigail is drab, frumpy, plain, and boring. As far as Gabi's new position, if Chad has no feelings left for Gabi, then it shouldn't be an issue.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Chad lights up considerably when Gabi is in the room. He was totally into what she was saying yesterday. Eyes all big and shiny like blue marbles focused on her gorgeous face. Well, let him look and weep because I never want him touching her again. Tptb want him with sad sack Abby, so be it. I'm just waiting for Tyler Christopher to show up.

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:19 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:Chad lights up considerably when Gabi is in the room. He was totally into what she was saying yesterday. Eyes all big and shiny like blue marbles focused on her gorgeous face. Well, let him look and weep because I never want him touching her again. Tptb want him with sad sack Abby, so be it. I'm just waiting for Tyler Christopher to show up.

Here here!

JeanLou

Postby JeanLou » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:31 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:Chad lights up considerably when Gabi is in the room. He was totally into what she was saying yesterday. Eyes all big and shiny like blue marbles focused on her gorgeous face. Well, let him look and weep because I never want him touching her again. Tptb want him with sad sack Abby, so be it. I'm just waiting for Tyler Christopher to show up.

Yes, to all of the above! 100% agree! Chad isn't worthy of Gabi any longer; he had his shot and blew it big time. But I will agree that he does seem to come to life when Gabi is near, whether Billy is deliberately playing it that way or not, he definitely perks up. With his own wife, he is like an old man who's already been married for 100 years...let those 2 dopes have each other.

Tyler might be a little old for Gabi, I was thinking of him for someone Chloe's age. I like her with Eli but not sure about long term. These things take time to build!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:37 pm

I totally agree! Gabi deserves someone that always puts HER first, not someone that's wishy washy about who he wants (who, at the time, Chad wants Abby). And Eli seems to be filling that bill, just leave Abby and Chad to their own marriage and give Gabi what she deserves!

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:30 am

Ron will soon know that this version of CHABBY, is not working. Put Abby with Rafe, and Chad should belong with Gabi.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:13 am

YandR and Days wrote:

I totally agree! Gabi deserves someone that always puts HER first, not someone that's wishy washy about who he wants (who, at the time, Chad wants Abby). And Eli seems to be filling that bill, just leave Abby and Chad to their own marriage and give Gabi what she deserves!

Eli is not that man IMO. He is shady and has no chemistry with her.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:37 pm

Yep, Eli is not a man for Gabi...Gabi needs Chad or a older guy who can rock her world! Maybe Gabi & Brady could get together.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:51 pm

JeanLou wrote:

Yes, to all of the above! 100% agree! Chad isn't worthy of Gabi any longer; he had his shot and blew it big time. But I will agree that he does seem to come to life when Gabi is near, whether Billy is deliberately playing it that way or not, he definitely perks up. With his own wife, he is like an old man who's already been married for 100 years...let those 2 dopes have each other.

Tyler might be a little old for Gabi, I was thinking of him for someone Chloe's age. I like her with Eli but not sure about long term. These things take time to build!

Oh you haven't seen Tyler lately. All I can say is :mrgreen: He and Gabi will be FABULOUS.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”