Disbelief Look on CHABBY Face & More

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Re: Disbelief Look on CHABBY Face & More

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:18 am

CHABBY is now on a boring side....rather see hot Gabi with Chad. His expression said it all. He is guilty of dumping Gabi!!!

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:11 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:CHABBY is now on a boring side....rather see hot Gabi with Chad. His expression said it all. He is guilty of dumping Gabi!!!

Chad didn't dump Gabi, she ended things with him. Of course he feels guilty. He should. He never really fully committed to Gabi. Why would she want to go back to that?

It's was the same way with Nicole. She wasn't really committed to Brady emotionally. That's why it was so easy to turn to Eric.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:00 am

I think Carlivati is going to redo that triangle HIS way, and I am opposed. I don't want Gabi anywhere NEAR that asinine user. And for God's sake I wish people would stop pushing the Elabi crap. They have no chemistry and all of the Chabi fans know why you're doing it. We don't want them back together either, but Eli in NOT the right man for her. :roll:

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:25 am

I loved Eli and Gabi the first go around and I'm very happy to see them back together! So no I'm not up for another round of the Gabi/Chad/Abby triangle. It's an attempt to make Chad & Abby interesting but it will take a lot more than this pathetic triangle.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:32 am

I honestly really like Eli, not matter who he's with. I thought he and Lani would end up together but they didn't, it would have made more sense to me. But since there's no one else that's prominent in Salem who would be a match for Gabi, I'm glad they brought in this FINE MAN to woo her, he can woo me all he wants! :lol:

I'd rather not see a friendship between Gabi and Abby, but Nicole and Chloe were friends and shared the same men, so it might work for Gabi and Abby, but I wish they would put them in different worlds, bring in a new friend for each! :D

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:53 am

YandR and Days wrote:I honestly really like Eli, not matter who he's with. I thought he and Lani would end up together but they didn't, it would have made more sense to me. But since there's no one else that's prominent in Salem who would be a match for Gabi, I'm glad they brought in this FINE MAN to woo her, he can woo me all he wants! :lol:

I'd rather not see a friendship between Gabi and Abby, but Nicole and Chloe were friends and shared the same men, so it might work for Gabi and Abby, but I wish they would put them in different worlds, bring in a new friend for each! :D

I completely agree about Eli and I was for Eli and Gabi all the way. They make a great couple. I'm also with you on the Gabi/Abby friendship. They need to get along but be completely out of each others lives. Abby can't seem to handle more than one thing at a time without falling apart and making rash decisions so keep her busy spinning public relations and away from Gabi.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:04 pm

Of course Abby is thrilled that Gabi is dating Eli---- she's scared to death that the Chad/Gabi thing will rear its' ugly head again! Personally, I'm really sick of the constant bed and kissing routine the 2 of them are into 24/7--- I don't care if they are 'newlyweds' -- it looks to me like both of them are trying too hard to convince the other one that they are in love and totally committed to each other... and I'm sure Abby has no problem throwing that into Gabi's face whenever she can...

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Sorry you don't approve of others having an opinion other than your's, Jagged Edge, but I think Gabi and Eli have terrific chemistry. Both Chad and Abby are just boring, especially her, but I don't think bringing Gabi back into the picture is the answer. Chad used to be a great character, but his constant stammering is driving me to Brady's liquor cart. IA, mauimama, that enough with the kissy-face with the newlyweds! Gabi, Eli, and Ari are sweet together, IMO.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:51 pm

lurker girl wrote:Sorry you don't approve of others having an opinion other than your's, Jagged Edge, but I think Gabi and Eli have terrific chemistry. Both Chad and Abby are just boring, especially her, but I don't think bringing Gabi back into the picture is the answer. Chad used to be a great character, but his constant stammering is driving me to Brady's liquor cart. IA, mauimama, that enough with the kissy-face with the newlyweds! Gabi, Eli, and Ari are sweet together, IMO.

Well pour me a drink while you're there! :lol: As I've said, at first it emphasized the line(s) he was saying, and then I guess he thought it was cute, so kept on doing it! :mrgreen:

And yes, Eli, Gabi and Ari are adorable and would make a nice little family. It is good to see how far Gabi's come since Nick greeted her that time, when they lived above the Pub, when he was nakid with that heart shaped pillow covering his front! :lol: Yes! I will take Eli ANY day over that image! :lol:

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:38 pm

I’ve always thought Gabi was just as shocked as we all were. So hilarious. I laugh out loud still, just thinking about it.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”