Disbelief Look on CHABBY Face & More

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Disbelief Look on CHABBY Face & More

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:29 pm

The disbelief look on CHABBY'S faces that Gabi is joining Dimera Corp! 8-) I have a sense that Chad & Gabi are avoiding their love for one another...may jump in bed together later....hmmm...I don't think CHABBY will end well on the note!.....Any thoughts here? Good, bad or a good insight?

lurker girl

Re: Disbelief Look on CHABBY Face & More

Postby lurker girl » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:46 pm

I got the impression that Chad and Abby were thinking the same thing - Why is Kate trying to stir the pot?

Chabby seems quite content. And I really hope that Gabi and Eli become a couple.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:11 pm

lurker girl wrote:I got the impression that Chad and Abby were thinking the same thing - Why is Kate trying to stir the pot?

Chabby seems quite content. And I really hope that Gabi and Eli become a couple.

IA about Gabi and Eli and what I took from the conversation with Gabi, Chad and Abby, is that Abby and Chad are wondering whether Gabi is going to be wanting Chad and pining over him and possibly causing problems or interfering with their marriage, when both Abby and Chad are both SO done with that. Awkward! LOL!

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:47 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
lurker girl wrote:I got the impression that Chad and Abby were thinking the same thing - Why is Kate trying to stir the pot?

IA about Gabi and Eli and what I took from the conversation with Gabi, Chad and Abby, is that Abby and Chad are wondering whether Gabi is going to be wanting Chad and pining over him and possibly causing problems or interfering with their marriage, when both Abby and Chad are both SO done with that. Awkward! LOL!

This is what I’m hoping for. Please Abby, be as strong & secure as you say you are. Don’t screw this up.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:48 pm

I have a big feeling, Chad & Gabi will end up in bed together, Gabi gets pregnant, and Chad keeps it away from Abby....

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:50 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:I have a big feeling, Chad & Gabi will end up in bed together, Gabi gets pregnant, and Chad keeps it away from Abby....

Oh please NO. Will someone tell that bimbo how not to get pregnant!

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:57 pm

Jeank101 wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:I have a big feeling, Chad & Gabi will end up in bed together, Gabi gets pregnant, and Chad keeps it away from Abby....

I'm pretty sure that Gabi knows, but Abigail and Chad seem to be working 25 hours a day to have another child. Even IF they are in the lounge at the mansion, it's only for a very few minutes before they chase each other up the stairs.
I think Gabi is really starting to get into ELI anyway...It would be nice (for us) if she would pop by his house more and catch him just getting out of the shower. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:01 pm

You rascal, you. :lol:
But: If Gabi does get pg, will she know who the father is? :lol:

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:59 pm

Jeank101 wrote:You rascal, you. :lol:
But: If Gabi does get pg, will she know who the father is? :lol:

Pretty big IF...but IF it is so, I say it will be ELI.
Of course, I am sure that being in the FBI, he was educated about birth control-before they cut the funding for that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lennonforever

Postby lennonforever » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:07 pm

Jeank101 wrote:

DITTO!! I swear will have to start FF Chad and Abby then, for fear of seeing that b*tch!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”