LOL - "Poor" Rafe is getting it from all sides

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

LOL - "Poor" Rafe is getting it from all sides

Postby mauimama » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:16 pm

He's getting hit 3 ways to Sunday and back --- First Hope's got him licking her butt while she's up on her high horse, Eli's not taking any crap from him, and Gabi isn't either! I can't feel sorry for him--- he's being pussssssss whipped by Hope, Eli is NOT his lakey, and Gabi's not a little kid that he can boss around anymore.

Irish17

Re: LOL - "Poor" Rafe is getting it from all sides

Postby Irish17 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:40 pm

mauimama wrote:He's getting hit 3 ways to Sunday and back --- First Hope's got him licking her butt while she's up on her high horse, Eli's not taking any crap from him, and Gabi isn't either! I can't feel sorry for him--- he's being pussssssss whipped by Hope, Eli is NOT his lakey, and Gabi's not a little kid that he can boss around anymore.

Hahaha! Preach! Couldn't have said it better myself.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:06 am

mauimama wrote:He's getting hit 3 ways to Sunday and back --- First Hope's got him licking her butt while she's up on her high horse, Eli's not taking any crap from him, and Gabi isn't either! I can't feel sorry for him--- he's being pussssssss whipped by Hope, Eli is NOT his lakey, and Gabi's not a little kid that he can boss around anymore.

Exactly what he deserves. Rafe is probably the one that called in the compliant that got Eli fired along with a few favors. I want this promotion to be the end of Rope and as far as Gabi is concerned, she's been to prison and made it out so she isn't a wilting flower.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:16 am

What a smug and cocky $%@#&!! I wish Gabi or Eli had been more harsh with him and tell him to mind his OWN business! What a hypocrite talking about Gabi and Eli kissing at work!!!! :evil:

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:26 pm

YandR and Days wrote:What a smug and cocky $%@#&!! I wish Gabi or Eli had been more harsh with him and tell him to mind his OWN business! What a hypocrite talking about Gabi and Eli kissing at work!!!! :evil:

omg- I wanted to reach thru the screen and slap that smug/cockey SOB right across the mouth---
He and "Her royal highness the commish have all but set up a bed in the interrogation room --- they are all over each other constantly in the office....

delyla

Postby delyla » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:48 pm

YandR and Days wrote:What a smug and cocky $%@#&!! I wish Gabi or Eli had been more harsh with him and tell him to mind his OWN business! What a hypocrite talking about Gabi and Eli kissing at work!!!! :evil:

That was really hypocritical. Sometimes I think those two need to get a room. I can't believe how they make out in the interrogation (office) room.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:00 pm

delyla wrote:

That was really hypocritical. Sometimes I think those two need to get a room. I can't believe how they make out in the interrogation (office) room.

I know! I halfway expect to see Rafe throw Hope down on the desk and go at it! :lol:

horsesforever

Postby horsesforever » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:32 pm

Never cared for the character of rafe

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:53 pm

And add to the mix: Eve giving him hell -- I loved watching Rafe sink down into his chair when he realized he was beat (with Chloe's testimony/alibi for Eve) Loved it! Would've loved to have seen "her royal highness the commish" come busting in and giving him hell for flubbing up that lead because Eve and Chloe got the best of him

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Did you guys miss when Rafe told Eli that he knew Eve wasn't guilty? That he knew it was a set-up?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”