Renee Jones (Lexi) LET GO from Days.

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
bearrie

Re: Renee Jones (Lexi) LET GO from Days.

Postby bearrie » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:30 pm

Quote Chrissi: Yeah, I don't understand why they'd keep Willow and not Lexi. I really like Lexi and can't imagine the show without her.

What a shame.

I imagine it's cheaper keeping Willow than Lexi. And by cheap, I mean that every which way possible. What can I say? I'm a girl who does have a nasty streak :D 3) :)

YanDiMera

Postby YanDiMera » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:43 am

maybe they fired renee jones so they can have the money to hire eileen davidson (ex-Kristen).
i liked lexie as a villain, her scenes with daddy stefano during the baby switch storyline were great.Too bad she got fired cause i was wishing a reunion with all of stefano's children (Tony, Lexie, Elvis John, Benjy...and Kristen, even though she was adopted).

Audd

Postby Audd » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:24 am

Quote bearrie:
Quote Chrissi: Yeah, I don't understand why they'd keep Willow and not Lexi. I really like Lexi and can't imagine the show without her.

What a shame.

I imagine it's cheaper keeping Willow than Lexi. And by cheap, I mean that every which way possible. What can I say? I'm a girl who does have a nasty streak :D 3) :)

Me too! ;)

Audd

Postby Audd » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:26 am

Quote YanDiMera: maybe they fired renee jones so they can have the money to hire eileen davidson (ex-Kristen).
i liked lexie as a villain, her scenes with daddy stefano during the baby switch storyline were great.Too bad she got fired cause i was wishing a reunion with all of stefano's children (Tony, Lexie, Elvis John, Benjy...and Kristen, even though she was adopted).

Days would be foolish to not try in earnest to get Eileen back, she was/is awesome, I hope they bring her back to justify the Lexi move. I still think it sucks they got rid of Lexi!!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:53 pm

You're so right. It would be cheaper, keeping Willow, and I heard a rumor that this was part of the budget cut. Still, sad... I haven't heard back from her manager yet, for an interview.

ColemanVonn1

Postby ColemanVonn1 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:26 am

I'm upset about Lexie leaving the show. I just read it yesterday in the Soap Opera Weekly magazine. Lexie is a Dimeara and she could still have some good parts. Besides that, Abe needs her and the show does, too. What purpose is Willow serving. I can understand Stephanie leaving, but Lexie. That's a little too much. Just let Tek go and things will be okay. Writers, change your minds and keep Lexie. I've been a fan of Days for at least thirty-five years. I remember when Julie was in love with Tom Baxter--I think I've got it right. By the way, what happened to Micky and Issac?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”