Xander Is Back!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Re: Xander Is Back!!!!

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:45 am

Mr. Bubbles wrote:As anyone seen Xander since he made that phone call to Victor? Did I hear Victor right last month that Xander was free?

Nope to seeing Xander. I think he is free...in Greece.

Blonde Angel

Postby Blonde Angel » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:06 pm

Victor bribed a judge to set him free..gave Xander cash and told him to "disappear" so we have o idea where Xander is at the moment..but if he wanted to return to Salem..he could since he is no longer a wanted fugitive but I would want him in a storyline that could insult in a longer stay

Mr. Bubbles

Postby Mr. Bubbles » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:09 pm

I think it would be fun to see Vivian and Xander together. Vivian has some history with Victor.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:14 am

Mr. Bubbles wrote:I think it would be fun to see Vivian and Xander together. Vivian has some history with Victor.

Wow I'd love to see that.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Mr. Bubbles wrote:I think it would be fun to see Vivian and Xander together. Vivian has some history with Victor.

oh my goodness YES!
It should have been Vivian not Eve that came back as Mrs. Deimos Kiriakas. Now that would have given Vic a heart attack for sure.

Mr. Bubbles

Postby Mr. Bubbles » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:29 am

BrendaMorganQ wrote:

oh my goodness YES!
It should have been Vivian not Eve that came back as Mrs. Deimos Kiriakas. Now that would have given Vic a heart attack for sure.

There still is time for that heart attack, BrendaMorganQ. Vivian returns around New Year's Eve, maybe December 29, 2017 or January 2, 2018. I believe I read that she was going to be the New Year's Eve surprise.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:22 pm

Mr. Bubbles wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:

oh my goodness YES!

There still is time for that heart attack, BrendaMorganQ. Vivian returns around New Year's Eve, maybe December 29, 2017 or January 2, 2018. I believe I read that she was going to be the New Year's Eve surprise.

Spoiler comment (maybe) following below:

With E.D. bringing back Kristin I would love for Xander and Kristin to team up romantically. She hasn't been above allowing herself to be used to unite families in the past for profit and security, why change her spots now. Especially when the choice/idea is hers. It would give her access to Tate as I'm sure she'd find a way to help Xander manipulate both Brady and Victor for allowing him to go to prison on trumped up charges. I'd love to see them gain joint custody of Tate with Brady. Victor would keel over with Maggie standing next to him about to follow.

Vivian is a wonderful New Year's Eve surprise. Since Eve is Mrs. K via the evil soulless one, perhaps we could get another marital surprise with Vivian turning up as the new Mrs. Stefano DiMera. Oh my, what a firecracker that would be for Salem. Kate, Xander and Kristin together as one united front to remove their enemies or at least make them pay for all the hurt, anger and lack of respect. They have so many in common. :lol: :twisted:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”