Electroshock therapy

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
zurretsky

Electroshock therapy

Postby zurretsky » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:34 pm

Electroshock therapy! Really? This is going way to far! Dump this ridiculous storyline! Marlena could demand to be fingerprinted!

txwildcat

Re: Electroshock therapy

Postby txwildcat » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:08 pm

zurretsky wrote:Electroshock therapy! Really? This is going way to far! Dump this ridiculous storyline! Marlena could demand to be fingerprinted!

Yeah, it's a bit much for me as well. Hattie is seeming less humorous and more vicious. Funny is one thing, vicious is something else altogether. At this point, even if Marleyna demanded to be fingerprinted, nobody would listen to either her or John.

NJ Granny

Postby NJ Granny » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:39 pm

I am so done with this s/l. Just how long are they going to drag this on. Not that it makes much difference to me, I ff through all the doppelgängers.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:54 pm

I just love the color of John's hair.
The best I could think of this whole J/M thing. But true.

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:38 pm

Jeank101 wrote:I just love the color of John's hair.
The best I could think of this whole J/M thing. But true.

IA. He looks good. I used to think he looked really nice when his hair was longish, years ago, but then it got "ugh." Now he's got it right.

Yes, this electro-shock therapy is sadistic, which makes it far from amusing. Well, this whole s/l is disgusting. Bayview Sanitarium needs to be shut down! They take the word of "Dr. Evans" without any paperwork being done and refuse to listen to the "patients." "Dr. Evans" just told the guy "Hattie" was crazy. She was completely unprofessional and that should have been a huge signal. But these employees act like criminals. And Marlena is so dumb and acting like a little scared girl. Not only demand fingerprints be taken but talk like a psychiatrist would, make references to actual mental disorders. (BTW, where are the bathroom facilities?)

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:10 am

Why didn't Marlena run and get help? She'd at least have a 50/50 chance, now they're BOTH stuck in there again. :roll:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”