I cannot wait for the 'new' Ciara to return

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

I cannot wait for the 'new' Ciara to return

Postby mauimama » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:27 am

for a couple reasons: 1) for her and Theo to get back together-- disclose that Claire hid her letter, etc)
2) to see Claire sit and spin when she sees her efforts to make Theo jealous by coming on to Tripp FAIL!
I hate how she's 'playing Theo" yet AGAIN --

Blue Luna

Re: I cannot wait for the 'new' Ciara to return

Postby Blue Luna » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:46 am

mauimama wrote:for a couple reasons: 1) for her and Theo to get back together-- disclose that Claire hid her letter, etc)
2) to see Claire sit and spin when she sees her efforts to make Theo jealous by coming on to Tripp FAIL!

Me too. I completely agree. And maybe Ciara will express to Tripp some of what I'm thinking about how creepy and uncomfortable it is that he is just taking Joey's place. And he better be on good behavior or she will bring the hammer. :-)

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:31 pm

mauimama wrote:for a couple reasons: 1) for her and Theo to get back together-- disclose that Claire hid her letter, etc)

I'm anxious to read what they do with the new Ciara as well (different reasons but still interested in how they'll write for her this time)! There's SO MUCH positive she could bring if written well and utilize her rich heritage (a LOT more than just Theo, but if fans like her with him - so be it! That's fine! She's a great character from the two legend families & offspring of the show's greatest supercouple (Bo & Hope) so there's just an abundance of great potential & possibilities if they allow her to carry their mantle, etc. Hope they don't waste it this time! Sheri Anderson's the hope IMO since she knows the background better than any!

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:00 pm

LuvBoHope wrote:

I'm anxious to read what they do with the new Ciara as well (different reasons but still interested in how they'll write for her this time)! There's SO MUCH positive she could bring if written well and utilize her rich heritage (a LOT more than just Theo, but if fans like her with him - so be it! That's fine! She's a great character from the two legend families & offspring of the show's greatest supercouple (Bo & Hope) so there's just an abundance of great potential & possibilities if they allow her to carry their mantle, etc. Hope they don't waste it this time! Sheri Anderson's the hope IMO since she knows the background better than any!

Try as I may, I just could not warm up to that Ciara -- she was so "monotone" and non-emotional (even during the rape s/l) so I'm hoping newCiara is a lot better..and I hope she can tell mommy-dearest to STOP playing with her hair in every scene and stop calling her BABY (of course Jenn does that to Abby ALL the time, too!)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”