Sorry but back burnering Rope has done nothing for their utter toxic chemistry..

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
LuvBoHope

Re: Sorry but back burnering Rope has done nothing for their utter toxic chemistry..

Postby LuvBoHope » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:25 pm

YandR and Days wrote:I liked Good Aiden and Hope, he was more her style and age, nothing against Rafe being younger but Hope seems to forget that Rafe wants children and someone new would do that for him.

I've said before Hope and Justin would work, he's a seasoned lawyer and isn't looking to have another family, plus they're both upstanding :lol: :lol: :lol: citizens in Salem, well, at least Justin is! :lol:

Disliked her and Aiden as much as her & Rafe - both times the writers botched her moving on (first, trashing Bo to prop Aiden then forcing the Rafe pairing before Bo died much less before his body started cooling)! They tested Justin when Bo was bedding Carly parading her all over town while still married to Hope - just didn't click. Obviously, Carly was a disaster & if that timing didn't work for Justin & Hope nothing will. What Hope needs (and Rafe, too) is a split! Some viewers caught on & like her in this less-than-interesting partnership but most haven't and they've brought each other down IMO! Give Hope a breather from ALL men - be alone showing her independence (and she moved on too quickly, etc.) and bring someone entirely new for her in the months ahead. Rafe - I don't care - he's just not good for Hope!

Jeank101

Re: Sorry but back burnering Rope has done nothing for their utter toxic chemistry..

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:31 pm

I know I didn't dream this, so what happened with Rafe asking Hope to marry him? Was that just forgotten like it never happened?
That's a pretty important step to just "forget" about. Cold hearted to forget too.

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:33 pm

Jeank101 wrote:I know I didn't dream this, so what happened with Rafe asking Hope to marry him? Was that just forgotten like it never happened?
That's a pretty important step to just "forget" about. Cold hearted to forget too.

He asked her to marry him? What did she say?

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:04 pm

I absolutely love them as a couple, I want to see more of them away from the station

ghfan1985

Postby ghfan1985 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:27 pm

Blue Luna wrote:Ok.. your title was meant to read Rafe? Right? Typos can be harsh. Not too late to delete and start again. :-) Just reply to your own post and copy and paste. Bad titles can kill a thread . Good luck.

NO. It was meant to say "RAPE"!

RA... fe + ho.... PE = RAPE

Their couple name is RAPE (or Hofe, see below). Each word has four letters, and each person gets two letters. Calling them Rope is nonsensical as it gives one person three letters and the other one-- WHAT?!

It's not like their name is odd to put in a combination, as with some couples.

However, it's obvious WHY people don't want to call them rape. and I get that, but the truth is, the combination of their name reveals how ill-advised the couple actually is.

If people don't like Rape, then the other option is Hofe -- where we get Ho from Hope and fe from Rafe. But Rope is just wrong, unless it means the writers realizing we are at the end of our ropes with these two!

Blue Luna

Postby Blue Luna » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:50 pm

ghfan1985 wrote:
Blue Luna wrote:Ok.. your title was meant to read Rafe? Right? Typos can be harsh. Not too late to delete and start again. :-) Just reply to your own post and copy and paste. Bad titles can kill a thread . Good luck.

NO. It was meant to say "RAPE"!

RA... fe + ho.... PE = RAPE

Their couple name is RAPE (or Hofe, see below). Each word has four letters, and each person gets two letters. Calling them Rope is nonsensical as it gives one person three letters and the other one-- WHAT?!

It's not like their name is odd to put in a combination, as with some couples.

However, it's obvious WHY people don't want to call them rape. and I get that, but the truth is, the combination of their name reveals how ill-advised the couple actually is.

If people don't like Rape, then the other option is Hofe -- where we get Ho from Hope and fe from Rafe. But Rope is just wrong, unless it means the writers realizing we are at the end of our ropes with these two!

Oooh . You are cold. 8-) Doesn't it feel good to say what you really think? The name combo could've been a warning. That is messed up.

It wasn't that I didn't like the name combo - I seriously thought it was a typo. :oops:

(well I don't like "Rape" either -seems kinda rude-but that is not why I alerted the original poster)

Rope seems kinda appropriate like you said could be us being at the end of our ropes or the couple just hanging themselves and storylines and the self righteous statements they make. :evil:

I still like Rafe. He was a nut for getting up in Eli's face but I like his Knightly efforts. It is sweet but stupid . I will never forget the convo when he first proposed to Hope and they were drugged. He was trying to be romantic and she was completely consumed with Deimos revenge. It was pretty funny. "

Rafe: "The moon is beautiful tonight ."
Hope: "I am gonna make Deimos pay for what he did to Bo"
:roll:

Rafe is still viable and he could match someone else -----Billie!!! Yes please. Yay.

Hope needs to be on her own for awhile. Come (I mean go. :? ) to the dark side Hope. You know you wanna.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”