Love Kayla's B$tch face

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Blue Luna
Posts: 1155
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Love Kayla's B$tch face

Postby Blue Luna » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:59 pm

Cause frankly Tripp disgusts me too. Lol.

lexi911
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:03 pm

Re: Love Kayla's B$tch face

Postby lexi911 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:47 am

I too love Kayla. That Tripp kid is nothing but trouble. Why doesn't he just go away and leave Steve and Kayla alone so they can work out their lives and marriage. I hate anything that old evil Ava and all she stood for. I would like to just forget she even existed.

User avatar
YandR and Days
Posts: 4624
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Love Kayla's B$tch face

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:52 am

I'm hoping the new writers will redeem him and it looks like that's what's happening. I love the actor himself and Lord knows we need teens/young adults that can act! :lol:

User avatar
txwildcat
Posts: 5740
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: Love Kayla's B$tch face

Postby txwildcat » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:04 am

YandR and Days wrote:I'm hoping the new writers will redeem him and it looks like that's what's happening. I love the actor himself and Lord knows we need teens/young adults that can act! :lol:


Well, as Tripp is making his way through the redemption process, I can totally understand where Kayla is coming from. It must really hurt her not to have Joey around, while watching Steve still have a son around. A son he had with Ava... of all disgusting people.

I think it probably feels to Kayla like Tripp is being shoved down her throat. And, worse, it probably feels like he's being shoved down her throat as a substitute for her real son Joey.

Maybe Steve and Tripp need to give Kayla a bit of time. At the very least, Tripp can avoid being places like the Brady pub (hanging out with Steve) until Kayla is a little further along in dealing with this.

User avatar
mauimama
Posts: 6343
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Re: Love Kayla's B$tch face

Postby mauimama » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:24 am

I absolutely LOVED it when Kayla threw it in Steve's face (I cannot stand that man- never have!) about him not being a father to their kids, but he's TRIPPING ( pardon the pun) all over Tripp trying to be the "best daddy he can be"--- (that makes me sick!) I loved everything she threw at him - he deserved it and MORE!
I wanted to slap him myself when he started using the "Joey card" (ie: Joey wants us to be together and be a family") I wanted to barf! LOL

ghfanfare
Posts: 11852
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:19 pm

Re: Love Kayla's B$tch face

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:27 pm

This is why I love reading the boards. Fun to see everyone's take on these things. :D Now I'm enjoying the redemption of Tripp. Could care less about Steve. And Kayla annoys the heck out of me. Steve kept calling her sweetness and I kept thinking "sweetness" ain't so "sweet" anymore. :lol:

lurker girl
Posts: 1972
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:43 pm

Re: Love Kayla's B$tch face

Postby lurker girl » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:13 pm

I have always loved Steve and still do. Kayla has annoyed me from time to time, and lately it has been a lot of the time. I said in another thread the other day that Steve and Tripp needed to stay in out-of-the-way places for a while, giving Kayla space and time to deal with her hurt. Steve loves Kayla so much but needs to back off, even though he's confused by her attitude. I mean, he realizes how terrible it is for her to see Joey in prison, but Joe is his son, too, and he hurts. Kayla is ignoring that fact. Plus, don't blame Tripp just because he's Ava's son, as if he had a choice in that. I'd be o.k. if Tripp left Salem, but he won't, so they all have to work through this - s l o w l y. And Kayla needs to remember that Joey was torn apart emotionally by his crime and wanted to confess. He was not forced into that by Steve.

User avatar
YandR and Days
Posts: 4624
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Love Kayla's B$tch face

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:06 pm

mauimama wrote:I absolutely LOVED it when Kayla threw it in Steve's face (I cannot stand that man- never have!) about him not being a father to their kids, but he's TRIPPING ( pardon the pun) all over Tripp trying to be the "best daddy he can be"--- (that makes me sick!) I loved everything she threw at him - he deserved it and MORE!
I wanted to slap him myself when he started using the "Joey card" (ie: Joey wants us to be together and be a family") I wanted to barf! LOL


IMO, Kayla, Hope, Marlena and the other wives who married risk takers, knew exactly what they were getting into when they married the the men they married regarding their professions. They also knew that their, and their childrens' lives, could be put in danger by someone kidnapping them, etc. So no, I don't blame the guys here, sure, they fell in love with their wives and wanted marriage and a family too, even though they knew the risks as well.

But these women WANTED their men, regardless. At some point and time, all of the risk takers have been in danger but their wives still loved them, I know from experience, I was married to a Chief of Police and I constantly worried about his safety, but I knew it going in.

hebrides
Posts: 460
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 11:04 pm

Re: Love Kayla's B$tch face

Postby hebrides » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:54 pm

I hate the way they try to redeem Tripp. Pretend your husband had a son from another woman. He holds a knife to your throat after trying to frame you to lose your job. Would you still accept him into the fold because he's sorry? I'd be mad at Steve too for "wanting to be a good daddy to him." I can't accept Tripp and never will. The old Steve wouldn't accept a "son" who just appeared suddenly and then almost destroyed Kayla. So bring on Kayla's anger. She should divorce Steve.

User avatar
txwildcat
Posts: 5740
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: Love Kayla's B$tch face

Postby txwildcat » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:05 pm

hebrides wrote:I hate the way they try to redeem Tripp. Pretend your husband had a son from another woman. He holds a knife to your throat after trying to frame you to lose your job. Would you still accept him into the fold because he's sorry? I'd be mad at Steve too for "wanting to be a good daddy to him." I can't accept Tripp and never will. The old Steve wouldn't accept a "son" who just appeared suddenly and then almost destroyed Kayla. So bring on Kayla's anger. She should divorce Steve.


Exactly. Kayla's anger and resentment make perfect sense to me as well. At the very least, Kayla needs to be allowed time to work through her anger and resentment toward Tripp/Steve... if she ever does.


Return to “Days of Our Lives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 1 guest

Back to Top