Why is Gabi always in danger?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Jeank101

Re: Why is Gabi always in danger?

Postby Jeank101 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Jezebel1 wrote::? :?
Jeank101 wrote:Two things that gets Gabi in trouble.
1. Nose trouble - nosey Rosey.
2. "No" doesn't apply to her. "You talkin' to me?"

And:
3. She thinks she's a badass and can handle any situation.
NOT :?

Now that's perfect. Badass wannabe. :lol:

shar_D

Postby shar_D » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:36 pm

Gabi was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. She signed for the oackage Dario sent, how was she supposed to know Raines was going to be there? People will find any reason to hate on Gabi I see :roll:

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:53 pm

shar_D wrote:Gabi was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. She signed for the oackage Dario sent, how was she supposed to know Raines was going to be there? People will find any reason to hate on Gabi I see :roll:

First of all, I like Gabi. But she didn't sign for the package, didn't know it was there but went ahead and opened it. Worse, though, is that she was not supposed to cross the police tape and had been hauled away by Eli once, only to return and go into TBD again. I really do like her, but she messed up big time.

Jezebel1

Postby Jezebel1 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:15 pm

shar_D wrote:Gabi was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. She signed for the oackage Dario sent, how was she supposed to know Raines was going to be there? People will find any reason to hate on Gabi I see :roll:

Eli told her she should not be at TBD... but badass wannabe decided she could handle it! Wrong ;)

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:02 am

NJ Granny wrote:Because she is a pig headed know it all who doesn't listen to anyone. As much as I like Gabi she does get annoying with her attitude. The same can be said about Abby.

As someone who enjoys both Abby and Gabi, I absolutely agree!

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:15 am

lurker girl wrote:

First of all, I like Gabi. But she didn't sign for the package, didn't know it was there but went ahead and opened it. Worse, though, is that she was not supposed to cross the police tape and had been hauled away by Eli once, only to return and go into TBD again. I really do like her, but she messed up big time.

Yes, Gabi did sign for the package before entering TBD and saying something like, "Well, Dario, let's see what you mailed to yourself." However, signing for the package does not make right her decision to invade a crime scene just because she wanted to do so...for no apparent reason. As the package was being delivered to a crime scene, she should have signed for it and then taken it either straight to Eli (who had just pulled her away from the crime scene) or straight to Rafe at SPD.

I like Gabi; but, my word, it took her a while to figure out that she was an unwanted witness rather than a hostage. :lol:

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:25 am

(1) The tape that the marked the area as a crime scene was the first indicator Gabi shouldn't have been there.
(2) The fact that Eli... an FBI agent... just happened to be hanging around the area might have been the second indicator she shouldn't have been there.
(3) The fact that Eli... said FBI agent... told her she was not supposed to be entering a crime scene was the third blatant indicator that she shouldn't have been there.

I don't hate Gabi at all; but, crime scenes are marked as crime scenes for a reason. There are also times when FBI agents are hanging around an area for a reason.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:55 am

Who knows, maybe Gabi and JJ can get back together and Gabi can become an over night cop and have JJ as her partner! :lol:

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:57 am

YandR and Days wrote:Who knows, maybe Gabi and JJ can get back together and Gabi can become an over night cop and have JJ as her partner! :lol:

:lol: ... As I watched Gabi barging into the crime scene, I thought her next steps might lead her to become a cop for SPD.... overnight.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:29 am

:roll: if I had a badass wannabe kid that acted like Gabi, she'd be grounded for life.
Oh wait. I did. And it didn't stop her. :?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”