I'm getting so sick of...

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
*SHELLE*

I'm getting so sick of...

Postby *SHELLE* » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:32 am

I am getting so sick of Belle being retarded! I wish she would just trust Shawn and get it over with...

bearrie

Re: I'm getting so sick of...

Postby bearrie » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:47 pm

We're on the same side so I'll go easy on you. ~)
How is Belle being retarded? As I can see, she's being a super protective mom. Can't fault her for that.
Shawn has yet to GIVE Belle any reasons to trust him. Shawn allowing Willow to move in is more of a reason why Belle need not trust Shawn (yet).

*SHELLE*

Postby *SHELLE* » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:55 pm

I am just really mad becuase i have been waiting, everyone has been waiting to see them get back together...I'm the kind of person that just wants them to be together right now - and get Willow out of the picture..that's all...

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:56 pm

We are ALL tired of Willow, and of Shelle not BEING there already. We've had to suffer this long already, what's a little longer? Willow's Days in Shawn's life were numbered from the start.
After Shelle team up and get Claire back for good, Willow will be OUT. Have a little more patience Shelle.

Serena

Postby Serena » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:02 am

As we have seen throughout the years, every super couple has many obstacles to overcome. This way also we are seeing the huge character difference between Mom/maturing- Belle and Willow. Shawn was foolish helping Jan out too and although he should learn his lesson, his character did always help a beaten dog.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”