Tyler Christopher to join the cast of "Days Of Our Lives"

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
RoseDeWBu

Tyler Christopher to join the cast of "Days Of Our Lives"

Postby RoseDeWBu » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:10 am

If that's true, I'm tuning into DAYS more often!

lexi911

Re: Tyler Christopher to join the cast of "Days Of Our Lives"

Postby lexi911 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:33 pm

Who is Tyler Christopher? I never heard of that person.

RickyK

Postby RickyK » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 pm

Is this true? If so, please provide a source or link.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:19 am

Don't know much of him, but he is following Days & Ron. Ron knows him too! And there is a hint of a new character of the the new year...it might be him playing a new role.

lennonforever

Postby lennonforever » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:13 pm

lexi911 wrote:Who is Tyler Christopher? I never heard of that person.

He played Nicholas Cassadine on GH.

CaptPicard

Postby CaptPicard » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:30 pm

RickyK wrote:Is this true? If so, please provide a source or link.

CDL is saying it lol

jaws63

Postby jaws63 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:39 am

Yes this is true, I read about this in several forums. After reading an RC interview, he states very clearly, he does not want to "invent" new characters. Now Ron did hint to a "new" character by the first of the year, but I suspect Tyler will be with the cast before then.

Some posters think Tyler will be Alexander, Justin and Anjelica's son....I mentioned in a different thread, that wouldn't work, Tyler appears way too old to be their son. After reading up on Tyler Christopher, I'm more convinced than ever that Tyler would make a great EJ recast.

Ms. Diablo

Postby Ms. Diablo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:14 am

jaws63 wrote:Yes this is true, I read about this in several forums. After reading an RC interview, he states very clearly, he does not want to "invent" new characters. Now Ron did hint to a "new" character by the first of the year, but I suspect Tyler will be with the cast before then.

Some posters think Tyler will be Alexander, Justin and Anjelica's son....I mentioned in a different thread, that wouldn't work, Tyler appears way too old to be their son. After reading up on Tyler Christopher, I'm more convinced than ever that Tyler would make a great EJ recast.

I would love for EJ to return alive! The actor is 44 however he could easily pass for 30s. Andrew Donovan (Kimberly and Shane's son) would be awesome as well. It's not uncommon to see actors slightly older that the characters they portray. For example, look at Brady/EM who in RL is 46! He is 10 years older than Brady's B'day which was SORSA'ed to 1981 when Kyle Lowder took over the role in '00. When Brady was recast with EM, I was convinced that they SORSA'ed Brady's b'day again however I see no mention of it anywhere. I suppose I can just chalk up his perpetually tired looking face to all that hard drug abuse and being burned by his many loves of his life.

luvinrafe

Postby luvinrafe » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:06 am

This is a possible spoiler so......

Rumor is Vivian Alamain is coming back. If so, I think Tyler will be cast as Lawrence Alamain.

shar_D

Postby shar_D » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:16 pm

luvinrafe wrote:This is a possible spoiler so......

Rumor is Vivian Alamain is coming back. If so, I think Tyler will be cast as Lawrence Alamain.

OMG NO Way!!!!!!!!!! Honestly this is the best freakin' news EVER in life1!! LOL I simply love Vivian and was so sad when she left and basically said she would never return. If they found a way to convince her to return, then I will never give up hope that EJ and BO may also return one day lol.
Honestly I've never been so excited for this show in a very long time. Sami, Will, Kristen & Rolf are all returning. Im also intrigued to see who Tyler Christopher will play. I just don't see him as EJ, because to me James Scott is EJ, but I"m open to a recast if they do it properly.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”