EJ Wells

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Chrissi

Re: EJ Wells

Postby Chrissi » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:27 am

Jeeze, I totally forgot about that. That is really gross, and he did say no more incest stories. If he's Stefano's son, he's doing his step-mom! Eeeep!

And this makes him John's step-bro!! LOL

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:14 am

there is so much "family" relations in salem lol geesh!

Ehat ej sami thing would be cooL!

Audd

Postby Audd » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:17 am

I think EJ and Sami storyline would be VERY interesting, there would be many unique stories to tell! You know something is going to happen because Sami has already forgiven him in a way.

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:02 pm

Quote Audd: I think EJ and Sami storyline would be VERY interesting, there would be many unique stories to tell! You know something is going to happen because Sami has already forgiven him in a way.

Yes I know...Lucas didn't look too happy. I don't want the Sami/Lucas thing to be ruined but I'm not quite ready for them to be back together again...so an EJ fiasco might be fun! And it's about time Sami's story line got interesting again...it's starting to get boring.

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:40 pm

I'm STILL having a hard time coming to terms with EJ being stefano's son with SUSAN. If he were stefano's son with some other female, that would go better.
Best yet, If he were to be TONY's son. That would make a bit more sense. THAT I could wrap my brains around

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:49 am

I was looking up info on tony. It COULD work that EJ is Tony's son. It would work better than EJ being Susan's boy. Tony was married to Liz chandler. What's to say they didn't have any children? Or, EJ is Tony's child through some affair. That would work so much better/ It would be much more Plausible that way.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”